Buying KO G1 Transformers in Hong Kong

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Ispendtoomuchon, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Ispendtoomuchon

Ispendtoomuchon New Member

Hi guys,
    I hope this is the right place to put this, but I am moving to HK from Aust and want to know where I can get the G1 KO transformers (i.e. mirage, sludge, metroplex). I have seen heaps of sellers selling from HK on ebay but when I asked where are there stores in HK, most never reply.

Anyone help me in my search in HK to find these elusive KO transformers.

Also - once I find them, I will let everyone know how much they should REALLY be paying for them =)

2. Skywarp181

Skywarp181 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    If you find them, let me know. maybe you could send me one at a regular price.:thumbs2: 

3. TrooperMaximus

TrooperMaximus Well-Known Member

You can go to Kowloon and get the real things. I'm not going to say the toy stores are everywhere but if I can find one in an afternoon (walking around & before closing) you should be able to find one while you live there.

4. Goretex

Goretex 2010

Your best bet is to head up to Mongkok. There is a small toy district there. You will have to search high and low for alot of these shops many of them are tucked away inside the buildings you wouldn't even know they were there from outside.

You will also find real Transformers here as well. Some hard to find ones too.

5. Ispendtoomuchon

Ispendtoomuchon New Member

Is that the Sino Centre? In HK there is alot of Hello Kitty crap etc, so finding transformers is much tougher, but when you see heaps of them from HK sellers you would be hoping to find a shop of some sort.
    Does anyone know (HK people attention!!) exact locations

And yes, I am happy to pass on the "normal" price rather than the over inflated ebay prices