but an exclusive of BBTS, no exclusive sticker

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by justinRODimus, Nov 9, 2008.

1. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I got a quick question. I bought the Evolution of a Hero BB 2 pack off BBTS (target exclusive about a year ago, with dvd release of the movie) and when i got it, it had no target sticker. What gives? It looks incredible on my display but i can't figure it out Does it not having a sticker mean anything?

Thanks!

2. Dolza_Khyron

Dolza_Khyron Well-Known Member

it means the packagers of the box, forgot to put a sticker on yours, OR it pealed off.

3. justinRODimus

justinRODimus Well-Known Member

haha, i just read the title, my bad it should say bought.

4. Sokar

Sokar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't know if it's the same for hasbro toys, but when I used to work in a bakery the product that we got came with regular packaging but had an extra sticker we could apply in some cases. For example we could add the 'spring' sticker to different things if it was spring, etc.

I think it's just a marketing gimmick so that if a company drops the exclusivity or for some reason something changes, they can just open the cases, remove the stickers and either add a different sticker or just have no sticker at all

I've got some tru and walmart exclusive figures that also lack the 'only at' stickers, so I wouldn't be worried about it at all

5. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It could also be that bbts supplier got them before the stickers were applied

6. RedAlert Rescue

RedAlert Rescue Banned

News Credits:
    The Evolution of a hero set was also sold in Europe and obviously that did not have a Target sticker either.