buster prime and jetfire 2 pack

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrPrizov, Dec 22, 2009.

1. MrPrizov

MrPrizov Member

would do you all think?

i love that this buster prime has the face mask. just bummed that the silver flame outlines are an irredescent blue now.

And im actually very excited about the jetfire redeco. the normal jetfire has too much of that ugly blue gray. the new version is black brown and gold :) 

does anyone know if it will sell domestically? and i've never ordered anything overseas, are shipping costs very high?

do you think its worth getting this? Will there be an even better redeco of jetfire to come? or might a domestic release have better looking figures in some way? probably not though since takara tends to have superior paint schemes.

let me know what you guys think

2. daelite20

daelite20 autobots

News Credits:
    bbts has them in stock

3. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy

News Credits:
    The blue pin striping is more accurate. The actual truck (at Botcon 2007 & 2009) has blue pin striping.

I don't think they will sell this domestically, but you never know.

If you want a movie accurate Jetfire, then you may want to purchase this set, as we don't know if they're recoloring him here and if they do what colors he'll be.

I like the faceplate better than the one without. I have normal Buster Prime, and this 2 Pack version is on the way.

Randy

4. SydneyY

SydneyY @syd_tfw Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I've got the black version Prime, and bought jpn Buster after that, thinking having 2 different face versions would be cool.

I was initially interested in Jetfire repaint, as I wasn't keen on the blue in the original deco. But after seeing how the black version is meant to match the original Jetfire (I guess the blue of blades is the colour of his spark?), I lost interest in this 2 pack entirely.

5. Batman

Batman The Dark Knight TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only reason I would buy this set is to get the Optimus head. I'm not going to drop $160 to do that. If anyone wants to buy the set and either A) Trade it (Optimus head) for the mask less Buster Prime head or B) Trade it for the regular ROTF Prime head and money (the regular head would of course be to replace your headless Prime) shoot me a PM.