Buster Optimus Prime

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Megatron118, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Megatron118

Megatron118 I <3 Linkin Park

I know I'm very far behind on this, but I never had the chance to aquire Buster Prime; I only have the original ROTF version. Buster is a beatiful figure for sure, but he seems to be sold out at a lot of noteworthy online retailers. And eBay sellers in Asia charge like $199+ for it. I dont feel like spending that much, and I doubt I'll pick up Jetwing Prime.

So does anyone know where I could buy this guy without spending over $150? If not I'll just either stick with my current Prime or bite the bullet and wait for DA28 (but I think his paintjob will be different if I'm not mistaken).

This is also my first thread too so bear with me :eek: 

These threads are quite nifty though. Might have to make more in the future :) 

2. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Reborn Comics Fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This should be in the toy discussion.

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 Decepticop Artist

News Credits:
    If you have one you'd better hold on for dear life.
    I was lucky enough to get mine when I did but if you missed out, your either going to have to pay outrageous amounts of money or search out really minor online retailers. My only advice I can give you is check Ebay every so often. You MIGHT be able to find a good deal.

Happy hunting.

4. Megatron118

Megatron118 I <3 Linkin Park

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for the advice anyway. I'll keep a watchful eye on eBay. I'll also look into DA28 as well. Maybe he'll be worth picking up.