Hello again. I'm still very much a noob at custom figures but I wanted to show version 2 of my character Burnout, who is being represented this time as a Drift repaint. You can see my previous attempt here. For this attempt I did number of new things like washing the figure, trying washing, and generally trying to make it as good as possible. I did steal a couple ideas from Toby's awesome repaint seen here. I'm relatively pleased with the painting results but I'm quite aggravated that the main issue I wanted this redo to solve, that of chipping, was not solved in the slightest. Just putting the pieces back together and transforming him a couple times has already chipped a number of pieces. I'm very frustrated by this. I used a recommended sealant, followed the cans instructions. The most likely reason I can come up with for this problem at this point is merely the paints I'm using. I've got a number of Americana brand acrylic pains. They weren't too expensive and rather easy to find. The sealant that was recommended to me was Krylon Low Odor Clear Finish spray paint. The sealant also left these dots on the figure as well. I had hoped they would disappear after a full day of drying but they did not. I don't have much in the way of brush marks this time though so that's good. Hooray for using coats instead of slapping gallons of paint on the piece. I do have brush strokes on the sword but I kind of like them. It gives the sword a sort of poured metal look that I'm digging. But enough about my amateur problems, lets see the results. I'll also post the creation shots I took. Again, sorry for the quality. I don't have a good camera.