Heavy/Scratch: bundle of weapons. ya ive been busy

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Megatron31, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody!

Ebay:
    so i have been really busy and quiet lately been to long since i actually cranked out some stuff (i set on the ion cannon for 2 months before posting it)

[​IMG]

but im back and reworking some old items now that i have pressure casting working for me i wanted to revisit some things for the better and do some new stuff as well

first up perceptor sniper rifle 2.0 barrel is a place holder at the moment im not sure if its too short or not

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

next up null rays 2.0 my goal here is to offer color matched ones for the seekers

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

next up foc shockwave G1 esque arm cannon this was done at the request of soundwave3k seen in this thread http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/radicons-customs/646787-foc-into-classics-shockwave.html . the goal with this one is to cast the forarm gauntlet in black to match and too cast the barrel in either a purple or a transparent pinkish to match the eyes and chest, also it atatches in altmode but i didnt load the pics yet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and last but not least hxcpunk this one is for you buddy, a weapon for city commander that is ... wel im not sure what i have done here but i lik eit. i wanted to do something that fit the asthetic of CC where i would normaly just do an updated g1 design but i still took some ques from the original weapon and i have a few more things to add.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

now these arent ready for production yet but the null rays and shockwave parts are the closest to that point, but thanks for checking out
    and as these become availible i will post individual updates of finished products

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  2. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    Wow, these look great! Always a fan of your weapons, bud :) 

3. Stormbringer85

Stormbringer85 Well-Known Member

Awesome!! sign me up for some null rays and Shockwave cannons as soon as they are available bud!! Incredible work.

4. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Great to see the finalized version of the Shockwave arm cannon. The null rays look great too!

Can you show us some more photos of the arm gun attachment from other angles?

5. Mr Ray

Mr Ray Well-Known Member

nice! the cc gun doesnt flow too well tho. The end barrel looks like its jus stuck on. I think its due to the end beening busy and the barrel being plain

6. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

Wow, I may have to get me some seeker null rays in addition to the Shockwave cannon. Looking good!

7. Lazerwolf

Lazerwolf Headmaster

Ebay:
    Awesome stuff! Will there be an option to buy the Shockwave part painted?

8. RodimusDawg

RodimusDawg Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can just give you my check right? Why delay the inevitable your getting more of my money hahahahahahaha.

9. Bicycletronox

Bicycletronox Well-Known Member

Casting looks much better than 3D printed. Next paycheck ordering that delicious looking cybertronian goodness!!!

10. bellyboy

bellyboy working working working

News Credits:
    man they look factory made

i love your work

11. Megatron31

Ebay:
    hey thanks allen always glad to see your comments

the new null rays are done just gotta make the mold and the foc weapon is next ill shoot ya a pm when i get them ready and thanks

thanks soymonk, im assuming you ment the foc shockwave cannon so i attatched some more pics to the first post for ya let me know your thoughts

noe of these are fully finished and the CC is the farthest from done the barrel will have a lot more work and acctually hav ea barrrel not the blank shape you see, i was just showing the projects i have been working on ove rthe past few months but thanks its always nice to get feedback fresh eyes sometimes notice things i dont

hey thanks sw3k if you want any changes now is the time bud i may be making the mold monday

thanks lazerwolf above i mentioned i hope to have it cast in black and the barrel in either a transparent color to match the foc shockwave or a solid color. so it shouldnt need to be painted unless its for a custom painted figure then it wont match

I guess you got your ion cannon then hahaha glad to hear im your plastic crack dealer dont worry foo i hook you up

thanks buddy and the 3d prints can be just as good if its printed in the right material, shapeways is a great option but i prefer FUD material it looks like a more finished product compaired to their base material

Hey thanks D i always appreciate your kind words friend

12. sj88nc

sj88nc Well-Known Member

dude shockwaves arm cannon looks awesome !

13. Soundwave3k

Soundwave3k TFW2005 Supporter

No changes needed to the null rays at all. They look amazing. Which bots are you planning to color match to? Skywarp should be easy, but any chance for Generations Thrust, Generations Thundercracker, and Henkei Starscream? I know, odd lineup there. :p 

14. Megatron31

Ebay:
    I hope to color match most of the available seekers

I personally have henkei starscream,skyward, and ramjet and the rest are generations.

Now my old set I had paint matched all options except thrust I matched his burgundy but not the odd bronze like color.

But I ment the foc cannon

15. soymonk

soymonk Mathematical!

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    Thanks for the extra photos. That arm cannon looks great.

How much are you planning to sell that and the null rays for?

16. SG hailstorm

SG hailstorm JaAm aficionado

Nice to see you back making some great stuff, welcome back to the arms race ;) 

17. Steroid Prime

Steroid Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    cant wait for these

Ive always hated the large missiles on the seekers and color matching would be awesome

18. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Awesome work, Your casting skills are just getting better and better.

19. Megatron31

Ebay:
    prices will be announced as i get each part finished and molds made
    each piece will get its own thread once i have a completed part

hey thanks SG ya it feels good to crank out some stuff again if i could only find that kind of insiration for devastator

i hope i can match the colors, black should be easy but i have a hard time with grays so i will just have to experiment with it and see if nothing else i can paint them i have all the correct colors for that.

TT appreciate the compliment and i look forward to getting these released and seeing a few guys get them in hand

20. gothsaurus

gothsaurus Evil Overlord of Doom

Ebay:
    Thanks for the sneak peek! They look amazing. Looking forward to my Shockwave cannon... and more in the future.