Bunch of toy value questions

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by HeroicC300, Dec 28, 2011.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Okay, so I'm rounding up a lot of my older toys that I no longer want.

How much would a group set of RiD Ultra Magnus (all the rubber tires, working electronics, and missiles for Blue Bolts), Side Burn (rubber tires, no shell part missing), X-brawn (same as side burn, but with both weapons), Grimlock and Hightower go for as a group?

Also, I'm going to do lots for 3 G1 seekers (Dirge, Thrust and Thundercracker, who won't be 100% complete, but about 70-80%), and Divebomb/Tantrum with both the pistols, swords, and combiner kibble.

2. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I recently sold Ultra Magnus on ebay for 35 and the complete build team for 31 so considering that you have half the build team and two of the car brothers, I'd say between 50-60.

For the G1 seeker lots, if you have all 6, I would recommend that the lots be divided with Starscream, Skywarp and Thundercracker in one lot with Thrust, Dirge and Ramjet in the other. If you only have the three mentioned then that obviously limits what you can do.

It's been a while since I've sold any actual G1 toys on ebay so I don't really know what to tell as far as current market value. Are the Predacons the metal or plastic versions? Metal usually goes for about 10-20 more.

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Metal

Yeah, only got the three. And 50-60? That's almost the cost of getting all of 'em! Score! Though I also Have a mostly complete Takara Build Team (sister broke the head off of Heavy Load), which denies me selling it.