Bummer.....Crushed Toys.

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by GrimlockAutobot, May 23, 2008.

1. GrimlockAutobot

GrimlockAutobot Me No Bozo Me King!!

News Credits:
    I just recieved my pile of loot fom big bad toy store yesterday. The outside box wasn't in bad shape at all but, when I opened the package every item was crushed.

I don't mean crushed a little....I mean CRUSHED ALOT. Some of the items were crushed so bad that the packages were broken open.

It really sucks because the shipment included my Henkei Astrotrain and Henkei Starscream which was a replacement item because my original Henkei Starscream was defective. (he had two left legs.) It also included two packs of minimates as well.

Starscream especially sucks because they don't have anymore in stock and I like to keep some figures MISB.

Anyone out threre ever been in this situation with bbts before? How did they handle it? Hopefully they handled it well because this really sucks!!

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Contact BBTS, they should replace you order. I'd send them pictures too. Sorry about your shipment Dude, that sux.

3. bhaalistik

bhaalistik Shockwave's Love-child

BBTS is good about compensating for loss like yours...contact them and they should at the very least give you your money back and/or store credit.

4. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    Once again BBTS has exceeded my expectations with this situation. They took care of it in the best way possible and as quick as possible.

I've seen other posters on here who reccommend other sites because you can save a few dollars but TRUST ME bbts is the way to go.

IMO paying a little extra ia worth the peace of mind that bbts wonderful customer service offers.

If you have to choose between websites DEFINITELY go with bbts.......you won't be disappointed!!

5. Dirge121

Dirge121 Eat the chikums

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Your Starscream had two left legs?
    How would that even fit in the package?
    How did anyone not notice that?

Sucks to hear about your shipment man. Glad to hear that its all being sorted out.

6. GrimlockAutobot

News Credits:
    It was the upper portion of the leg that slides out. There was two left sides that left him with a trick knee on one side.

7. Ricky_Stream

Ricky_Stream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

that seems like a normal problem on Starscream as mine came with the same 2 damn left legs!