Bumblebee028's Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Bumblebee028, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Bumblebee028

Bumblebee028 Technobot Prime

News Credits:
    Finally got around to doing this, so here they are!

Supreme Class: Omega Supreme (Energon)
    [​IMG]

Leader Class: Brawl and Jetfire
    [​IMG]

Crossovers: Luke Skywalker
    [​IMG]

Voyager Class:
    Autobots: Ironhide (Recon), Blaster, Animated Safeguard
    [​IMG]

Decepticons: RotF Skywarp
    [​IMG]

Deluxe Class:
    Autobots: Hot Shot and Jolt (Universe), Bumblebee (screen battles), Bumblebee (RotF Preview), Sideswipe, Breakaway, Chromia, Smokescreen (RotF), Skids, Mudflap, Mudflap and Skids (ICT), Jolt, Arcee, Sideswipe (G1 Custom), Samurai Prowl.
    [​IMG]

Decepticons: Sideways (Armada), Protoform Starscream, Galvatron (Universe), Sideways (RotF), Rampage, Deep Desert Brawl, Ravage, Barricade (Interrogator), Dead End, Electrostatic Soundwave w/ Ratbat, Fearswoop
    [​IMG]

Scout Class:
    Autobots: Clocker (Universe 2 pack), Optimus Prime (Armada Happy Meal), Helicopter 2 and Submarine 4 (Energon Optimus Limbs), Rollbar, Scattorshot (Cybertron)
    [​IMG]

Decepticons: Energon Cruelock ?, Starscream (Movie 1 Happymeal), Hardtop (Universe 2 pack), Dead End (RotF), Ransack (Cybertron), Ejector, Ransack (Rotf), Scalpel
    [​IMG]

Legend Class:
    Autobots: Rescue Ratchet, Mudflap (Fearswoop Damage), Jazz (Battle), Nightwatch Optimus Prime, Leo Prime, Grindor (Energon), Sideswipe (Fearswoop Damage), Bumblebee (RotF), Jazz, Optimus Prime (broken arm, RotF)
    [​IMG]

Decepticons: Brawl, Megatron (Ice), Jetfire, Stealth Starscream, Megatron (RotF), Bonecrusher, Soundwave (Cybertron)
    [​IMG]

All
    [​IMG]

BB28

New Additions: Animated Arcee, Animated Snarl, Animated Oilslick, Animated Rodimus, Burning The Fallen, Animated Shockwave, RPMs Jolt, RPMs Soundwave, Hotwheels Corvette Stinray 2010 (Yellow), Hotwheels Corvette Stingray 2010 (Silver), Hotwheels Camaro 2010 (Red/white), Hotwheels Camaro 2010 SS (Silver), RH Ironhide, RH Dispensor, RH Jolt, RH Ravage, KO Blastoff, KO Vortex, Energon Omega Supreme (Head), ROTF Custom Bloodbolt, ROTF Custom White Out Jolt, ROTF Custom War Zone Jolt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Reader Character Photo
    [​IMG]

BB28

Unpictured: Cybertron Cryo Scourge, TFTM Voyager Megatron (sans left arm)

2. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really nice collection there. You've got some I'd love to have (Energon Omega Supreme), and some I wasn't even aware existed (Movie Starscream Happymeal toy). And just out of curiosity, what happened to the rest of Energon Optimus Prime?

3. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    Yeah.....he died a slow and painful death, lost him, then found him crushed in the clamp in our basement (I don't even know) I kept the drones cause of Omega, but I lost the other two. I was sorta sad he was gone, but then again, he wasn't the exact "Best" prime toy outta the unicron trilogy, I honestly would rather have Cybertron or Armada Prime.

BB28

4. Shockscream

Shockscream Chairman of Nerd Day

News Credits:
    Nice collection! Envious of the original colour Leader Brawl. I have only ever been able to find and buy the Desert repaint.

5. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    Thanks! Believe it or not, I got it 99% complete at a yard sale for $3. It only didn't have those peg in barrels that stick up in robot mode. Also, I got practically all my toys in the past 8 months, everyone except Omega, Grindor, Scattorshot, Ransack, The 2 drones, and Cruelock

BB28

6. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

How current is that picture of Scattorshot?

7. marshall dusty

marshall dusty Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i like the way you took the pictures around your door and floor n stuff. it totally reminds me of scenes from toy story

8. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    It was the day I made the thread, it's just i took off his arms as they are very loose and fall off all the time.

BB28

9. 46+2

46+2 Well-Known Member

You need to throw some paint on your trim buddy. JK! I paint for a living. NICE COLLECTION!

10. VectorPrime404

VectorPrime404 Banned

Apply clear nail polish, that should help.

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Quite a neat collection you have there, BB028.

12. Bumblebee028

News Credits:
    Ok, First Page is now going to be Updated with the pictures of my new toys, and, all of the "Reader" Character's on my shelf.

Note: If you are looking to be in my comic, you cannot be anyone on the reader shelf, as they are already taken.

BB28

13. Weather

Weather Dopant

White out Jolt looks pretty neat, im actually start liking this toy (first time i saw him in robot mode was ,,holy **** what a **** XD).