Bumblebee talking?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Optimus_Prowl, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    Didn't they show in the showwest footage BB actually saying "Sam" with his regular voice whileputting it with some radio dialogue? What happened to that? Did it happen at IMAX?

I've see the movie 3 times and have yet to hear him say "Sam." I know it'snot a super huge deal bu I'm just curious why they left it out.

2. deathonacracker

deathonacracker Decepticrumb

Ebay:
    Isn't that kind of like opening up the fridge 3 times hoping that something mysteriously appears that wasn't there before? I just don't think it's going to happen.

3. Optimus_Prowl

Optimus_Prowl I'm the Goddamed Two-Face

News Credits:
    I phrased it wrong. After seeing 3 times, i remembered the Showest footage and how he talked. I wasn't noticiing the difference till showing 3. Also it could be like Wolverine and his many after-the-credits endings. *shrug*

4. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Yeah they cut that part from the movie..anyway it was clearly audible he still had ALOT of troubles talking, he could barely say the word Sam..:)  I think it is slightly too bad cos it would at least have shown people that he got SOME voice back, although he is indeed still having troubles.