Bumblebee / Soundwave Sticker location

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Predakign2000, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

I can't find a sticker in this package nor on the package. I don't know if I just wasn't paying attention when I bought it or if it is in a place I haven't noticed. I have additional stickers from my NEST figures. I used one of the additional stickers in place of the one from Bee/SW two pack. should this cause me a problem with getting my recon ravage?

2. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The sticker should have been packed in a baggie, I believe it was in with the packet for mailing away.

There is no difference in any of the stickers. Feel free to use any extras you have instead, it won't make any difference.

3. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Mine was in the baggie with the patch or instructions. I'm thinking the patch for some reason.

4. Predakign2000

Predakign2000 All Hail Unicron!!!

Ok I found it. The patch and sticker were still taped to the pull out part. I sent the card in with three stickers from deluxe figures. I really hope this doesn't cost me my Ravage.

5. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Again, there is NO difference in any of the stickers. As long as you use the official form and three of the stickers, you will be fine.