Bumblebee Movie Released Date On Spring 2019 In Japan

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by pie125, Jul 23, 2018.

1. pie125

pie125 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    映画「バンブルビー」2019年春 日本公開決定! 「トランスフォーマー」の人気キャラを主人公にした同作初のスピンオフ| 海外ドラマ&セレブニュース TVグルーヴ

Movie "Bumblebee" released in spring of 2019 in Japan! The first spin-off of the same protagonist of "Transformers" popular character

The cumulative box office income of the past five worldwide exceeded 4,377 million dollars (about 500 billion yen), and in the summer, the latest work "Transformers / Last Knight King" was released in Japan and a big hit Memory-new, world-class hit series "Transformers".

As the first spin-off work in the series, "Bumblebee" scheduled to be released nationwide in December 2018 was decided in spring of 2019 in Japan.

The first spin-off work of the series to commemorate is the main character Bumblebee of popular character series. The stage of the work dates back to the 1980s before Bumblebee encountered Sam with "Transformers" ('07), the first piece in the series, the episode that had never been told before for the first time is revealed.

In this work that is rumored to describe the interaction of the two minds of the bruised Bumblebee and the girl Charlie who can not find his whereabouts, Charlie is played by a movie debut work "True Grit" (' 11) and was nominated for the supportive actress award for the Academy Awards. Recently he played life-sized teen such as "Pitch · Perfect 2" ('15) and' Sweet 17 Monster '(' 16), the passionate of the same generation Hayley Steinfeld gathers support. The director also said that Travis Knight, known for his "KUBO / Secret of two Kubo strings" ('16), who was nominated for the 89th Academy Awards' Animation Film Award last year, will make his first live-action movie director debut It is attracting the topic.

For the first time in this work, it is also attracting attention that directors other than Hollywood's huge hit film maker Michael Bay who served as director of all past five acts take megaphone, and a new image different from the previous series There is no doubt that it will be a work.

Travis is hoping for a follow-up report on how the original vision cultivated in animation works will be reflected in the action scene familiar to the "Transformers" series.

And this time, on July 21 (Saturday), after the end of the "Transformers / Revenge" aired on terrestrial broadcast, the special image of this work will be banned. Notice the latest information on "Bumblebee", the first spin-off that will be the beginning of the "Transformers" series.

"Bumblebee"
    Director: Travis Knight "The Secret of Kubo's Two Strings"
    Producer: Steven Spielberg, Michael
    Baycast: Haley Steinfeld "True Grit", "Sweet 17 Monster"
    Distribution: Towa Pictures
    © 2018 Paramount Pictures. All Rights Reserved. HASBRO, TRANSFORMERS, and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. © 2018 Hasbro.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Azuzu98

Azuzu98 Still hyped as fuck for Rise of the Beasts

News Credits:
    They always dub western movie don't they?

3. eltonlin98

eltonlin98 F.T.C

News Credits:
    Are action figures allowed in theaters (like even if I remove their weapons)? Suddenly fantasizing on watching the Bumblebee movie with either the VW MPM or VW Deluxe figure alongside me

• Like Like x 3
  4. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Glad I'll still be able to see this before Christmas even though I'm in Japan.

Not always. Sometimes they'll keep the original English language but use Japanese subtitles in Japan. We (wife and I) watched Star Wars: Rogue One in a Japanese theater that used Japanese subtitles but we could still understand it since they kept the original spoken English.

5. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    The one thing I hated about living in Japan as a movie lover was how much longer we always had to wait to see movies. It sucks so bad! I ended up having to watch bootlegs of some big movies that came out since the internet was gonna spoil them for me anyways instead of letting me wait months and months for something to come out.

The only awesome time was when Rotf came out a couple weeks early there so I was one of he first people on the boards to see it!

• Like Like x 2
  6. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    Sweet Boy: The Movie.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Runamuck86

Runamuck86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thats a shame because surely it will impact on Bumblebees worldwide ticket sales for release week making it look like it has done worse than it had .

i really want Bumblebee to smash Mary Poppins and Aquaman into crushed pop corn .

8. Pichomp

Pichomp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, spring 2019.... the same time they finally release the comic-con trailer I’m guessing.;) 

9. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    As per usual

10. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    Yeah, I've noticed that Japan is usually a day (well, more like months) late and a dollar short when it comes to movie releases. Luckily, I can see movies as close to American release as possible as a perk due to my line of work despite living here.

11. Hydro Zeus

Hydro Zeus Active Member

RIP the Japanese fanbase

12. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why would Paramount wait 5 months to release this film in Japan? Seems like poor planning.

• Like Like x 2
  13. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Kinda fitting that it is in Spring.

Because you know, flowers and Bees and all that.

• Like Like x 1
  14. figsdad

figsdad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Why dont they just move the whole film to spring world wide...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Autobot Jamie

Autobot Jamie Well-Known Member

Genius not like you can find spoilers onlimo. I\'m being sarcastic here .really it\'s a dumb move. Exspect the movie to do poorly especially since people illegally film and upload scenes from the movie. 

16. soundwavejordan

soundwavejordan Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Y i k e s

17. Jazz of Staniz

Jazz of Staniz Dean of Cybertron

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Haha we’re gonna get the movie on DVD and Blu-ray before Japan even gets to see it in theaters.

That’s not good planning.

• Like Like x 2
  18. snokoan

snokoan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is it China or Japan that makes these movie make money?

19. JoeHavok

JoeHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    China is a bigger market for Hollywood than Japan. But, being as how Transformers originated in Japan I find it odd that Paramount would want to wait 5 months to release this film in today’s market. It stands to reason that they’ll lose a significant amount of revenue from people bootlegging this film. In all honesty every studio should be releasing their films at the same time in every foreign market.

20. Shmoptimus Prime

Shmoptimus Prime Za Warudo!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Don't know why that is except for that their school breaks are much shorter and therefore don't peak at the same time as over her.
    Well that's why they released rotf there first which was basically the only time I got to see a movie in a reasonable time frame when I lived there.