Bumblebee & Movie Questions (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by frenzyrumble, Jul 3, 2007.

1. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    I was thinking last night, Why was BB able to speak in the last scene - after getting all effed up and legs ripped off. Ratchet atempts to repair him in the initial prime scene, but he doesn't say a word until Megs is dead. Any theory or answer?

Also, what in the world were they thinking when they decided to mobilize the battle into the city with thousands of people and buildings? did they think they were incognito and the Decepticons wouldn't follow ..and they somehow learned a lead and ended up following? I don't understand the logic behind battling in the middle of the desert vs. the middle of a city. I'd like an answer...besides "A city battle looks cooler"

2. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    Well, it forces some of them to fight them closer, compared to flying around and shooting while the autobots are trapped in the open.

As far as BB speaking, I believe that it had to do with the allspark when it released some power to make the Vending machine bot and whatnot.

3. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    there is a scene when Bumblebee transform the Allspark into a small cube you can see the blue flashing light inside his mouth piece, then you can hear some radio convos and they cut. He looks very surprised and then kinda excited. his eyes turing fast left and right. I think he understood or felt something repairing in his mouth piece.

4. B4MV

B4MV Member

Did Bonecrusher say ''I HATE YOU'' right before he was decapitated by Prime?

5. Solid Alexei

Solid Alexei Secret Operative

News Credits:
    I think he just said "HATE" or something... or maybe it was just a random psychotic babbeling:p 

6. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    He actually talks???:poke 

Heather

7. bushboy

bushboy Hardcore Decepticon

I thought I saw that.

8. thygriever

thygriever Optimus Prime

News Credits:
    I totally did not see that. The movie just went too fast for me =p

9. Archaea

Archaea Autobot Archeaologist

I think many of the Decepticons said things not subtitled.

10. NIDARAM12

NIDARAM12 Robot art guy

News Credits:
    I swear Bonecrusher says like... "AH HEAT DA HUT PAH-RIIIIIIIME!!!" :p 

I swear I always hear something that sounds like hate and something that sounds like PRIIIIIME! though.

Its definitely not random growling.

11. mblase

mblase Well-Known Member

Speaking of Bonecrusher, was anyone else disappointed with his showing? I mean, the shot of him smashing through the bus was on nearly every single ad and trailer, and when it finally happens in the film, he's dead two minutes later.

And speaking of dead, why could Frenzy keep going after he got decapitated, and Bumblebee survived losing his legs, but when Bonecrusher is decapitated or Jazz loses everything below the waist they die? I try not to niggle too much on plot holes in these kinds of movies, but that's a pretty big one to me.

12. Hoolagrin

Hoolagrin Wheelie Rules! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I didn't think he was decapitated as much as he got a big freaking sword through the head, and then his head was ripped off.

13. buckmana

buckmana Well-Known Member

They should at least be consistent.

And I don't think Bonecrusher is actually dead.

Just majorly inconvienced.

The way it looks to me, his head is still functioning even after it's cut off.

That means, it could be reattached and he'd be fine.

The same principle applies to Frenzy.

And it's still a bad decision to kill two major characters just for the sake of doing so. It's not like we have replacements, you know. At least, not yet.

14. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Frenzy gets decapitated the first time, but his head is intact. Bonecrusher got decapitated, but he also got everything inside and outside of his head torn apart. Hence why he dies, and Frenzy died when his head got sliced up.

I was really sad when Bonecrusher died. His attack barely scratched Prime, and Prime's goes all "Fuck you" on him and rips him into pieces.

No mercy. :( 

15. vektsilver

vektsilver Transorganic member

Ya and can some one tell me why a friggin abrhams tank shooting point blank at black out doesnt kill him but a special ops guy sliding on his back kills him with a grenade launcher. Well maybe the speculation should be he shot him in the crotch and had him incapacitated singing cybertronian saprano.

Basically with all the build up on the new characters and they all die off it was like 1986 all over again. lol I bet you the original concept script actually had prime die too.

16. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

He might have been refering to his agent,, who I guess Didn't vet his script.

"Don't worry BC,,, you've got a big sceen, highlight of the movie, mano-a-mano with Prime himself. In fact the script shows YOUR fight is bigger than Megatron's! Trust me,,, and don't forget my 32%"

17. Energon_Skywarp

Energon_Skywarp Well-Known Member

What I found funny was that people are still running around in the city even while this huge battle is occuring. Of course then who would be there for Megs to flick.

18. Harlequin Daniel

Harlequin Daniel Captain Grumpy

Prime is the ORIGINAL Mister "No Second Chances".