Bumblebee is well equipped!!! (SOILERS!!!)

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by darthrage, Jul 27, 2007.

1. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    I guess I'm just putting the SPOILERS heading for the Japanese viewers who have yet to see it in their country but hopefully everyone else has seen it by now

ANYWAYS, back on topic. Bumblebee is well equipped!!! I mean he is pretty much ready for war. Not only did he have a blaster on his right arm but he also had dual rocket launchers just like Devastator. Did anyone else notice that?

They came out at the last minute just before Devastator was taken out. They're black and come out of his back and appear on top of both of his shoulders. They were fired but I don't think you see the impact of where it hits. I only noticed this on my 6th viewing.

By the way, I like BB when he puts his battle mask on, looks really cool. Its the ready for anything BB (I mean business BB) , and when he takes it off, its the passive BB.

2. killahbuny

killahbuny Well-Known Member

yeah i knew about the launchers as there on the figure and dont you see them when he's on the tow truck? I think Movie BB is awsome and his battlemode rocks cant wait to see his new legs lol

3. YugoBee

YugoBee Member

Didn't noticed his shoulder launchers before. Good nod to Bluestreak and Prowl from G1. He really is equipped for war. That's what I like about him. Personality wise he reminds me of G1 BB but he can also kick major ass.

4. Optimus Prime Super Mode

Optimus Prime Super Mode Autobots

I must say i havent actualy seen these so thanks for the heads up.

5. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

BB in the movie is a real powerhouse for a bot that size and armed to the teeth. I never noticed those rocket launchers up until now, but I liked that he used them to take out a bigger and tougher opponent. He took out Barricade in a hand-to-hand combat as well.

6. Michael_Prime_2K7

Michael_Prime_2K7 The Crafty One

Barricade got smoked.:rock 

7. Autobot HipHop

Autobot HipHop Covert Operations

Not to mention he's well equipped to lubricate male earth creatures...

8. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    usually, if a girl says a guy is well equipped, that means he offers jumbo tube steaks at his hot dog stand but once you made that comment about lubrication above, just kinda thought that lubricant is quite appropriate as well, especially for male earth creatures

hmmm, ok.....yeah, moving on....

9. Lady_Prime

Lady_Prime Prime's Leading Lady

Ebay:
    Isn't Bumblebee a Warrior class Autobot???

Heather

10. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    XD @ "soilers" in the title

Anyways, yes BB was fucking armed..which really was surprising just because most wouldn't think of him that way.

Also, it is Brawl not Devastator >_>

11. Godzilla2

Godzilla2 Well-Known Member

Did Brawl even speak in the movie? I thought he was that pissed off angry character?

12. Brandon

Brandon This is important work.

Other than during the Decepticon roll call, not that I can really remember. If he did, he was probably cursing in Cybertronian. I'll have to look again to see if he's actually saying anything.

As far as Bumblebee goes, those shoulder rockets are pretty cool. I'm pretty sure that what is supposed to be with the older camaro version of the figure.

13. Gromit

Gromit New Member

I saw them rocket launchers on Devastator thought i saw Jazz rip one them off.

14. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't understand why there is no BattleMask version of BB.... at all.
    Seems like it would be an easier design for Hasbro and looks so much better then the gascap mouth.

[​IMG]

15. darthrage

darthrage Leader Class

News Credits:
    oh yeah I know it reads SOILERS at the title. I originally wrote Spoilers but then I thought that Soilers is more appropriate since alot of fans soiled their pants when the movie starts.

Also I know his name is Brawl but I gonna call him Devastator just cuz the name Brawl was never used throughout the entire movie. It feels like Brawl is the name of the toy and Devastator is the name of the character in the movie.

I like how he looks with his battle mode mask on

16. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

Autobots having battle masks in the movie is another great nod to previous transformer series, in this case Beast Wars.

17. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the shoulder launchers really reminds me of G1 Prowl and Bluestreak too.

18. Vertsk8er419

Vertsk8er419 Member

In case if anyone was wondering what Bumblebee's rocket launchers looked like they are clearly visible on the wallpaper on the bottom picture

[​IMG]

19. magog

magog Member

Kinda makes you wonder if any other Autobot has some sort of secret weapon cache stored on their bodies. Jazz supposedly has a sword. It would helped him against Megs I think. We saw Ratchet use a saw type weapon against Brawl.
    Does anybody else find it jarring to see Bumblebee packing so much heat. He's fun to watch on the big screen, but I always considered him to be the runt of the litter. Of course I don't mind it in the least that he's this kickass warrior now.

20. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    STOP CALLING HIM DEVASTATOR.... why do people keep bringing up the one thing that i didn't like in the movie?