Bumblebee International Trailer Scene Discussion

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Zemah, May 17, 2017.

1. deathzero23

deathzero23 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    THEORIES:

1.) KSI Technology. hence, "Transformium" or "part of it" got integrated to Bee's upgrade. (pulling parts together) Heck, Joshua Joyce is now allied with Cade and the Autobots.
    2.) Headmaster Tech. Probably Cogman is driving Bee. Somehow Cogman's "spark" integrated with Bee's? Remember how Prime pulled Jetfire's parts?
    3.) Michael Bay. Probably he did something "out of the TF lore" fans never know.
    4.) Because there will be a Bee spin-off film. Bee must not die for future films.

• Like Like x 1
  2. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Not at all really! Somehow I had the feeling he's okay. The setting wasn't suspence enough for it to be a death scene and you have that fast pace that you see his head roll on the ground and the next second he starts reassembling so there is not enough time for a true reaction.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I can't stop thinking about this! Remember there was a green Bumblebee head prop? Usually in movies there are props when actors/characters have to interact with that object so my guess is that someone grabs Bumblebee's head and that would most likely be Santos. I'm not sure what he does with it but later on when Bumblebee's body reconstructs there's damage to his mouth plate and there's a character hanging from it and it looks to be Santos! I bet the body comes together first and for a moment shoots TRF soldiers and cars without the head like a zombie :D  and after that reattaches its head back on. All in all it's most likely the head that controlls all the different bits and therefore they try to destroy the head.

Last edited: May 18, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  4. GirlBot

GirlBot Mini-Cassette

News Credits:
    Ha, ha, yeah, I saw that dangling guy. And Bumblebee going headless zombie on TRF woul be pretty funny. In that case should we call him Zombee or Zombie Bee? :lol 

Also any chances that Starscream did survive in his headless form?

• Like Like x 2
  5. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    [QUOTE="GirlBot, post: 14615624, member: 113856"Also any chances that Starscream did survive in his headless form?[/QUOTE]
    None! Starscream's head got blown to shreds whereas Bumblebee's skull got detached from his spine but still remained intact.

6. goudan

goudan Bumblebee all the way

News Credits:
    I remembered Santos is a human villain according to magazine. Maybe Santos tried to take Bee's head but turns out Bee's not dead and just waited for him to approach and freak him out. If Bee did this to him, guess he would just try to revenge later.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zemah

Zemah Bayformers Fan (Semi-fan after TLK)

News Credits:
    1. This doesn't act like Transformium did in AOE, it can't really be it unless they improved it somehow to look like a real transformation.
    2. That doesn't make alot of sense. And Cogman hasn't been introduced in this scene yet, they meet him after that scene takes place.
    3. This probably
    4. The spin off movie is a prequel, so he could still die (even if I don't believe he will)

• Like Like x 1
  8. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    I would like to point out a few key things I noticed during his breakdown. First of all as I've already said it happens in a very delibarate way. The sequence follows a precise pattern. First his arms and legs detach from the shoulder joints and pelvis and then from elbows and knees respectively. But now I noticed something else and that's his door wings. Yes, they detach as well! :eek:  And not only that but his...I dunno how to call it to be honest let's say the lower portion of his skull seems to split from the rest of it. And if that doesn't sound crazy enough to you... well here's my proof!

Capture.JPG
    WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE???

Last edited: May 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Dconworshipper

Dconworshipper decepticon

maybe he suffers from gold plastic syndrome :p 

• Like Like x 5
  10. primal789

primal789 Prime

News Credits:
    And again why is there no post on the frontpage with HD screencaps?I thought it would be there by now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

I'm gonna jump on the "he can disassemble himself because his circuitry isn't damaged like Jazz or Ravage or whatnot" idea, but I will await a hopeful explanation in the movie itself.

12. DOTM Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee I must be some kind of nut...

I remember reading one of the earlier Marvel G1 comics where Optimus pulls the same trick after being a head held captive by Shockwave for a good while. Shockwave makes a head that controls Prime's body for him. Meanwhile, the Witwicky kid, Buster, flies Jetfire and Prime's head to where the Autobots are fighting the controlled Prime. He falls out of Jetfire and uses remote radio waves to make his body throw the fake head into a swamp and reattach his real head.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Its another G1 Ultra Magnus' case: dude blows up but once put together, he is completely fine. Maybe it has to do with the way they ..got blown up, without hurting any important circuitry? As long that happens, they can put themselves together?

• Like Like x 1
  14. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I always took it that the Junkions had something a bit to do with it.

15. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Someone mentioned that Bee looks older with the smaller irises. I think he's right!

16. RazorX3000

RazorX3000 Cybertronian Monkey

News Credits:
    As others have already mentioned, I kind of believe now that this is our first look at Headmaster technology. I'm not 100% sure if Cogman is introduced after this scene, but if he is already present then that has got to be it. Cogman was most likely driving Bee and worked his "magic" which enabled Bee to fall apart and literally reform and put on his head, much like a Headmaster.

• Like Like x 1
  17. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    We know Cogman is already with Cade, Izzy and Desi during the Chicago TRF chase, so it is highly possible!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Unicrons Herald

Unicrons Herald Chaos Bringer

Ok, first off I didn't know that this thread was about the newest trailer, but instead about the Bumblebee movie. That's due to the title of the thread. :p  Anyway;

Before I realized this thread was about the latest TLK trailer, I said this part in the trailer thread about Bumblebee breaking apart:

Seems others thought the same as me. :)  And yeah, I noticed the guy hanging from his head then he reassembled himself, lol. I wonder if Bee gets his voicebox fixed as well in that scene. Time will tell. :) 

19. Sixshot93

Sixshot93 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think it's cool and all but I'm gonna wait until the film itself to give my full judgement and whether it serves as either a purpose or detriment to Bee.

• Like Like x 3
  20. daniel 97

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    That one is probably Santos. One of the soldiers steps on Bee's head as it falls on the ground to prevent it from rolling over. You'll be able to see it if you pause the video in the right moment. Perhaps this soldier then picks it up to demonstrate how brutal TRF are or to add it as trophy to collection but he doesn't realize Bumblebee is not dead and therefore when he reactivates that same guy is shocked hence the "What was that?" quote.

• Like Like x 2