Bumblebee in Detroit

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Blackout05, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Sycia

Sycia Draconian Faction

.... :p 
    I could almost eat that.

2. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    wallpaper'd

3. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

I'l be honest with you. I'd take Ford Falcon XA or XB over american muscle cars any day.

4. fathi_haziq

fathi_haziq Petrolhead

News Credits:
    Check it out. They've released a picture of the pre-production car. Doesn't look that much different from the concept car (which is a good thing). Only difference I can find on the production car is that the headlights are a different design, the side mirrors are bigger, the door handles are also different and the wheels are smaller.

[​IMG]

5. Omega77

Omega77 Crystal City

Ford Mustang, Dodge Charger, and now the Chevy Camaro with the Dodge Challenger soon to follow. Is it the 1960's again? That's a good thing if you love muscle cars. Also heard the Mercury Marauder might return. By the way, all of these would make killer Transformers.

6. Witwicky Camaro

Witwicky Camaro Sabbatical Is Required

News Credits:
    One would imagine the 1960s had returned with all the new counterparts of the elder Muscle Cars... The 1967 Ford Mustang [Shelby Cobra] GT500 still owns all, though, IMO.

That's still an awesome looking car (Whatever modifications its had since appearing in the film), one I would love to own (if I were rich), but my heart still belongs to the '77 Camero (despite the general publics opinion of it).

7. SlayerDarkCross

SlayerDarkCross -----------> ? TFW2005 Supporter

Ouch the preproduction has lost some of the uniqueness found in the prototype body. Looks like they divided the low and high beams and added turn signals in the grill (enhanced the side ones aswell). Also looks like the roof is a lil bit higher. You would expect the wheels to be smaller =P It doesn't scream kick ass to me anymore but its still a nice car.

But if anything its still a prototype of sorts so who knows =P

8. Primus

Primus Beware, the modelers. Veteran

News Credits:
    Those lights are completely temporary. People that are part of the Camaro project have already stated that those are just Auto Zone-type fog lights that the velcroed and glued (no shit) on there so they could drive the pre-prod Camaro at night. The final headlights will look closer to the concept although it isn't determined if they will have the "halo" to them.

9. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

I so want my own Bumblebee!

That, and I think the Jeep Renegade is freakin' sweet. If they ever come out with that, I'm SO going to buy it.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Yeah, they would. Oh yeah, and I would so totally go for a Mustang as well... besides, in the new Knight Rider series, KITT is a Mustang.

11. Tracks_25

Tracks_25 We rollin'

The new Challenger is amazing. To bad its way out of my price range :(