Bumblebee/goldbug collection and more

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by Hollywood Hoist, Mar 22, 2007.

1. Hollywood Hoist

Hollywood Hoist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    After years of collecting figures I decided it would be fun to focus on the figure that started it all, Bumblebee. So in the past 6 months I search ebay and websites to begin my collection. My collection is composed of official merchandise and custom pieces that I've accumulated. I didn't do any of the customs that are included, so please no questions about how or why I did something. I'm still on the lookout for more Bumblebee merchandise, so if anyone has anything they're willing to part with. I'll add pics of the rest of my collection later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hollywood Hoist

News Credits:
    Here are some more pics of the BB collection.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

News Credits:
    that's pretty sweet. I actually decided to get all of the bumblebee's as well a year ago, since he was my first figure. the only mosc one I have is the action master. I like your custom alt. bee, and that metallic statue is cool, where's that from?

btw, is there anyway to make the pics bigger? clicking them only takes you to the imageshack site.

4. Hollywood Hoist

News Credits:

I can do some close up shots later. As for the Metallic Bumblebee statue I believe it's a HardHero exclusive. As of right now I have a MISB original BB, G2 BB, Action Master, Goldbug, G2 Gobot, Classics, HOC, keychain BB, G1 legends, and the Titanium. The only one I'm missing and I haven't seen it available anywhere is a MISB Pretender BB. I'm hoping I'll track one down at Botcon, but I'm not holding my breath.

Post your BB collection, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see your hard work.

5. AMG

AMG Old School

Cool to see a collection dedicated to Bumblebee, nice.

6. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime!

Ebay:
    Very nice collection! Looks real sharp with the black shelving behind it.

7. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    nice collection , but I have never been able to stand Bumblebee . But its till a nice collection :) 

8. Hollywood Hoist

News Credits:
    I wish I had more room to spread the BB's out a bit. Unfortunately I have all the rest of the space taken up with the rest of my collection. I don't know what I'll do when the movie figures hit. I'm on the fence if I'll try and collect movie Bumblebee figs.

9. diablien

diablien Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    damnit!!! YOU are the guy that won that Classics Goldbug AND the Bumblebee Alternator!!! AAAAAH!! I mean way to go, at least it went to a collection like the one I was trying to make. Very nice.

You need the mexican/brazillian variants now! I just got the Blue and White ones from Mexico, they are SWEEEEEET.

10. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    thats pretty neat! totally worthy cause, bumbles my most often drawn character.

11. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist

Twitter:
    Instagram:
    That's pretty cool

12. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

Awesome! I really dig themed collections. That customized classics Bumblebee really fits the Goldbug design. Infact I like it better for Goldbug than Bumblebee. I'm sure you will have a blast when the movie BB stuff comes out.

13. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

He also reds the red Variants(rubsign, and no rubsign), and the KB Exclusive Bumblebee Classic, which is from what I heard is extremely hard to find MOSC, since it was only the inner bot of the Pretender.

14. Hollywood Hoist

News Credits:

Actually I only won the BB alt. The Goldbug was custom from the same guy who was selling the one on ebay. I've debated getting the brazillian variants, but I kind of like the black/yellow asthetic I have going. However I'll be adding the Mcdonalds bumblebee which isn't yellow soon.

15. Hollywood Hoist

News Credits:
    Actually I have one of those I think, but it's called Transformers Legend. It is the inner bot of the pretender. I have a seperate collection devoted to minibots in general which I'll be posting soon. I believe I have one of the red variants included.

16. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    :thumb