Bumblebee Dotm Discussion/Complaints

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by QuQu, Aug 12, 2011.

1. QuQu

QuQu Member

Hey everyone, just opened up my Deluxe BB and I aside from the plastic feeling cheaper, the wheels seem flimsy and light. I'm having a lot of trouble with the rear wheels rolling, does any one know how to fix this? I have everything transformed and pushed in securely, its just not getting any traction, maybe the wheel's too tight.

2. Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh Mostly Harmless

News Credits:
    Welcome to TFW2005, the forum has a special feedback section for individual figures here. You can use the search feature and the feedback index to quickly find the figure you want to discuss.

3. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    well im very satisfied with mine. make sure everything is where its meant to be. sometimes you need to tweek what directions say.

better post/poll would be, whose been caught in the cyber fire bumblebee/ Satanic Bumblebee chain? once you see him you must have heem!

4. QuQu

QuQu Member

Ooh Alright, thanks everyone! I just noticed there was another thread but it was too late after I posted this, won't happen again. And I also messed around with BB a bit after that night and got the wheels rolling perfectly. Haha I think it just needed a bit of getting used to. It now makes a cool revving sound when rolled!

5. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

Dotm Bumblebee+Battle Blades Head+Lockable Mechtech=Total win

6. QuQu

QuQu Member

Hahaha that does sound fantastic... too bad I missed out on Battle Blades Bumblebee :(  Oh well. Im really happy with mine!