Minor/Repaint: Bumblebee Camaro Concept 2009 done well.

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Ginga_Convoy, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Ginga_Convoy

Ginga_Convoy Rider from Mirror world

Actually I have posted my repaint of Bumblebee about some weeks ago, But the repaints was mostly focused on the robot mode & I just do a little repaint on the vehicle mode.

So after I see the actual pictures of the Camaro concept 2009, I decided to make the vehicle mode became more accurate with the actual Camaro 2009, I erased the original racing strips & make a new racing strips with the black lining around it,add some gold paint to the Chevrolet symbols on the front & the back of the car, and the hardest point is when I "filling" the 4NZZ Z454 license plate on the car's back (which the result is a little worst.:banghead: ), But I just don't want to leave it blank like that. :tongue: 

For the robot mode I also adding some paint again, But this time it's just centering around the crotch only & for another place it's mostly same as my work before. Sorry if I have made some of you bored with my 3rd time repost of Bumblebee :eek:  But I just want to know if I have made a good job or not...

Attached Files:

2. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    for the license plate you could print a custom label, and not worry about trying to write so small with paint, and it looking like proper plate font....

other than that, I think you did a good enough job, the robot mode looks that much better just from the car-parts being detailed.

3. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign Rodeo Lawyer

News Credits:
    It's nice, but like Redline said; Reprolabels.com is selling a great upgrade kit including the license plate.

iDD

4. Archatron

Archatron Banned

Ebay:
    great job!

5. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only problem w/ that repolabels set is that the yellows don't match on the pin striping decal. I kinda wish the made it so all it was, was just little black pin stripes you'ld place with the factory paint apps. and no yellow. The licence plate is great though.

6. Ginga_Convoy

Ginga_Convoy Rider from Mirror world

did anyone have a pictures of the reprolabels set for this Camaro 2009 Bumblebee ?

If there's a link for the pictures please post it in here. ^_^

7. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    Just go to reprolabels.com and then to the upgrades page.