Bumblebee Butt

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Discussion' started by jon3pnt0, Jan 2, 2010.

1. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    YouTube - Bumblebee Butt

More fun at my son's expense! LOL! Poor lil' guy... he's too cute and funny for his own good. This will be blackmail gold for when he's a teenager. :) 

2. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

There's not much to blackmail with when half of Pedophilia has downloaded the video. I think it's borderline inappropiate. :-x

3. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    he's wearing a long-sleeved pajama top and a pair of underwear OVER his pull-up. the only thing showing is his legs. if this was a scantily-clad anime chick, there would be no objections. this is perfectly innocent. there are tons of videos of kids wearing nothing but diapers or baby swimsuits that are much less modest than this. please.

4. fateastray

fateastray AnakRepublikMalukuSelatan

Yea, I don't watch those, but I'd object in the same manner.....I still find such videos to belong in private family collections. You said yourself btw, that it's blackmail material, so you know your son isn't going to appreciate you sharing that video with...the world.

And to see a young boy in underwear, pyjamas, swimmingtrunks etc. is not out of the ordinary, the emphasis on the boy's crotch is, in my opinion. 'Please'?

5. Protoman

Protoman The Legendary One Veteran

News Credits:
    I think this is all in innocent fun. And I am sure 10 years from now he will not be happy about this video ^_^.

6. jon3pnt0

jon3pnt0 EpicVoiceGuy

News Credits:
    thank you! all's i can say is if stuart can do it on madtv, then it shouldn't be all that horrible. it's embarrassing to ANY kid for their parents to post ANYTHING of them when they're little - bad haircuts, pimples, ugly outfits... doesn't mean they're dirty, perverted videos. thanks for the backup, protoman!