Bullies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

oooh, thats good, especially the shooting rumor, :lol 

2. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

But you take that compliment that they give you, in an effort to give you confidence to ignore them, and twist it into something very arrogant. You noticeably lack humility, I'm not the only one on here who notices that, dude.

Confidence doesn't brag. You do a lot of it.

Confidence doesn't need affirmation from people on a message board. You seek it often.

Confidence doesn't talk about what it's going to do or needs to do, it just does it.

Talk is cheap. good luck to you.

3. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

You're not teaching him. If you beat him up, and win, all you are doing is humiliating him. If you lose, and don't think that's not a possibility, you are humiliated.

Humiliation by works or pranks are much more fun, in my opinion.

It sounds like he got beaten so why beat him again? For kicks? Sounds not like what you are trying make this out to be.

High school is like that.

You need thicker skin. That's weak sauce. People say stupid things all the time, so let them. Nothing is going to affect you unless you let it too.

Look, I am going to say this straight out. If someone is picking on you and you start a fight, you're not a victim. So don't think that they might go easy because of the situation and let you off. They won't.

Suppressions aren't fun either. You can do all you want, and get all the goods grades but if it's on your record and you got a college interview, they will ask you about it and what will your response be? It's not going to look good.

It sounds like you are not thinking about this clearly. It seems like you're trying to justify this fight by trying to protect your brother (He's your little brother, leave him be to know and defend for himself). But this fight seems like you just want to fight him. I don't know why you seem to resort to fighting as a solution.

This is the only advice I can give you: When teased, teased back. Physical wounds hurt, but psychological wounds are deeper. Mess with him. Fight only when you have to.

But it's totally up to you.

4. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

Again, I am not bragging. You are completely mis-interpreting what I'm saying. Going into detail about it isn't bragging.

I have confidence to stand up for my damn self, I'm not gonna be made fun of. I don't need luck.

Talk is cheap, you are correct. If this kid is what he turns out to truley be, a coward, and doesn't decide to come face-to-face with me then he's a waste of my damn time.

5. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

The bragging part was a reference to past threads. Anyway, my objective isn't to insult you, many of us are just giving you constructive criticism 'cuz we've BEEN THERE.

I hope all this venting on the board has given you time to center yourself and let all this rage dissolve. You're too smart to give in to "fight or flight" syndrome. Now go prove it.

6. Maximum Burn

Maximum Burn JETS AND HELI!! I LIKEY!

Did he say he wants to fight you? All it sounds like is that he's saying stuff and messing with your brother. It's not right, but I don't think it warrants a beat down or fight.

We are not trying to take you down, but make you really think about what you are planning to do and the consequences.

Also, don't think that it'll end with just a fight, you never know when things get out of hand. Or that, even when he's beaten, he's still at it. Then what?

You see what I am trying to say here?

7. Tyrannosaur

Ooh, why didn't you say so then? My bad. I know you're not trying to insult me and I know when I get into debates or get angry my ego grows.

I get fired up easily about this which you've probably already noticed. I don't have anger issues, much, but things like this piss me off beyond belief. I've never met this kid. he's never met me, I've seen him only a few in person, I'm just going by what people say about him.

He makes fun of everyone just so he can feel better about himself. Exactly why I'm better than him, I don't need to humliate others to feel better about myself. If I want to feel better, I get good grades and impress my superiors (Mother and Father). Thats it.

I'll try to take your advice, but if this kid does plan to approach me he's in for a world of hurt. My objective is not to humiliate him (Though it will be humiliating for him) it's simply getting even for talking shit about me.

To quote from a badass SciFi villian,

My friend Steven did suggest to photoshop a penis ontop of his head and post it on facebook for the entire class of 2011 to see... hehehe...

I see what all of you are trying to say, but I don't know what to do. It's these two option I'd both love to do. If I do kick his ass in this supposed fight he plans tomorrow I will make sure he's damn afraid of me.

8. kenm2474

kenm2474 LORD DC TFW2005 Supporter

Threatening is a Crime regardless of Age

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Exactly.

10. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

And we all know how you handle these situations.:wink: 

11. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

photoshop a penis on his head on facebook then a bunch of people will print them, showto other students then the administers will investigate who he has a problem with and odds are will lead straight to you leading to be suspended or expelled.

12. llamatron

llamatron OFFICIAL MMC REP TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    What would Jesus do?

13. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2016
  14. MushroomPrime

MushroomPrime ******

News Credits:
    Beat the fuck out of him you pansy

15. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

Wow dude. I think you need to calm down. You asked for advice. As I said before, the best advice was in the first reply. But if you want to ignore the good advice that people here have given you, thats up to you. Just be prepared for the consequences.

16. Tyrannosaur

I should, but something says I shouldn't, same goes for the other option. Blame the Decepticons for making Revenge sound so damn cool :D 

I've got good advices, both sides are. There is a possibility I will not get in trouble based on the situation and how it started. Noone has gotten expelled from a fight unless they killed someone, the maximum suspension is 3 days total. I can live without three days at my school.

17. Chrono Grimlock

Chrono Grimlock Buttstuff Werewolf

News Credits:
    Maybe he just saw a fat slut and thought it was your mom? There are many fat sluts in the world. Does your mom exercise a lot? Does she take "late night trips to the gym" but yet doesn't seem to be making any progress?

Before anything rash is decided I'd look into his claims more. You don't want to have egg on your face.

18. AutobotSkids

AutobotSkids G1/Bay Lover

Go with Mechafire's idea. I understand your mad, but you don't want to confront him like that. That will cause more trouble.

19. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Bitches be killin' each other at your school? That's some hardcore shit right there.

20. CowColor

CowColor Get Money™

HAHA, don't let that boy get you, you go after him with 5 other people, and jump him doesn't matter if you fight dirty as long as you win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.