Bullies

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tyrannosaur, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gordon_4

Gordon_4 The Big Engine

News Credits:
    Involve the proper authorities.....once. Advise him that proper and legal recourse will be his honour to recieve once and once alone. After that, its the Chicago way. People like this are emboldened by society at large because there are all sorts of misguided folks who, in a genuine effort to help genuinely damaged people, allow the excusing of their behaviour and minimising their punishment even when it is totally deserved.

On this one, I'm with Godzi. A man stands up. Why should he or his brother be the targets of verbal abuse and threats of violence because the law or rule of the land is incapabable or unwilling to control one little bastard who feels the need to make the lives of others miserable.

Godzi, if he wants to start the fight, let him start it, but sure as hell don't let him finish it.

2. Tyrannosaur

Tyrannosaur Well-Known Member

I do start some of the best, don't I? I've become notorious for that :D 

Oh and :lolol  Sledge

3. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    God, I love this thread :D 

4. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

I believe this is what some call a massive contradiction. You never got into a fight, but beat someone up. Isn't that a fight?

Yeah, I just remember you calling him a fetal-alcohol syndrome baby too.

Honestly, if you're fighting people with disabilites then you must be contributing to the situation in someway that isn't normal...unless you're one of the short bus kids also, then might make more sense.

Seriously though, seems as if you like to brag about this stuff, but it kinda...no it does make you look pretty silly.

5. Sage o' G-fruit

Sage o' G-fruit Critics gonna critique

News Credits:

Someone else tell him!

6. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I have a question. If you start a fight with this kid and you aren't as tough as you are bragging you are, and you lose the fight, are you prepared to be stumpy's little bitch? Just cause you are bigger, doesn't make you tougher. And By the sounds of this kid, he may have been in fights before. I just want you to think about it before there is an "I got beat up but a dude at school, and now the whole school is making fun of me." thread.

7. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I wouldn't call twatting someone from behind with a text book, then kicking them in the pods a fight. *shrug*

8. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    This.

9. smkspy

smkspy Remember true fans

[​IMG]

Is that what happened? No, I wouldn't call that a fight either.

10. Optimus Sledge

Optimus Sledge Yar har fiddle di dee

I don't know if that's what happened, just that I can see how it's possible to beat someone up without it being a fight. Nothing would surprise me.

Ok, a horde of busty blondes bursting into my bedroom demanding to have their way with my disease-racked body would surprise me. But that's not important right now.

11. Tyrannosaur

No, I'm not mentally ******ed or have some other mental-disability, nor are the kids who I fight either. They're either stupid or have a death-wish for trying to take me on in a fight. Some of them look like they have FAS, doesn't mean they do exactly. They're fucking ugly as hell though thats for damn sure and they talk with a lisp aswell.

By beating him up I meant getting in a fight he started first and beating the shit out of him.

I'm not bragging exactly I know it seems like I am but thats not my intentions. I kicked someone's ass in a fight, whoop-de-shit, so has pretty much everyone else, I don't feel special about it, though kicking someone's ass who's been annoying you for quite some time is a very satisfying feeling indeed. I go into detail what happens, that doesn't mean I'm bragging about it to show off.

To quote someone else who said this, my god I love your contributions to this thread.

12. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

the smart thing would be to ignore the little bastard. and report him.

13. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    judging by post 91, you seem to have a vibe that you feel your better than everyone else. This probably in someway or another makes people not like your attitude towards them and is probably why they feel the need to harrass you. You'd do yourself a whole lot of good by trying not to be so negative towards situations like this by not refering to people as F*ing ugly, speaking with a lisp, and have disabilities.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  14. Tyrannosaur

If he wants to start shit up with me, I might aswell fight him. He needs to be taught a lesson.

This kid has gotten into another fight this year with another kid and got his ass whooped. I saw the whole thing. If that kid could kick his ass (This kid was scrawny looking, yet knew how to fight and decked him the face repeatedly :lol ) I certainly can.

But I am better than these little assholes who bother me because they got nothing better to do than harass me and my little brother. I don't talk to anyone, I don't gossip or anything. I'm always a target for being a geek. Thats it. Talk to my parents, my friends, anyone who knows me. They'll all say I'm a quiet kid and doesn't talk much. I do my work, get pretty good grades, and get it over with. All I do is eat, sleep, do what I need to do first then have my freetime, and repeat the cycle every day.

How many times must I state this to you people? I'm the frigging victim here. How can I have a positive attitude in a situation that involves someone calling my mother a fat slut and threatening to jump my little brother who is in middle school?

I've had it. You know what my plan is? I'm gonna confront this little mother fucker because unlike him I have the balls to say shit straight to his face and if he decides to hit me I'm gonna deck him fucking hard in the face and keep doing it untill he apologizes for fucking insulting my mother, making fun of me, my friends, and threatening to jump my little brother and beat him up.

Nobody calls my mother that. If someone called your mother something offensive wouldn't you wanna punch them in the face?

15. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I am just observing how you are refering to people and being not so accepting towards good advice you are getting from posters here. Listen. You wanna fight the kid, go ahead. Nobody here can stop you. You'd be better off letting people of authority know what's going on first. Bad things happen in bad situations.

16. Molini

Molini spawn of a glitch

Because instead you come and gossip on message boards where you can be someone that you can't be in person. All you do on here is vent about the stuff that you either can't or won't say or do to someone in person. All these outcomes to fights you say you've been in and stuff to that effect is all hearsay and your attitude towards them is not one of a person with confidence.

You sound scared and vengeful to me. And you come across as someone with great arrogance with statements like "I am better than these little assholes" which I've heard come out of you many times before in other threads. You're book smart, kid...but you lack street smarts. You probably do come off as stuck up or cocky with all you think you know and that's one thing that can get you picked on even if you think you're just being a "quiet kid". People can feel contempt coming off of others a mile away, and that can be challenging to some people.

Control your anger a little more.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  17. Autobot_Wall-E

Autobot_Wall-E The Musical

Find out his info... just in case. Then verbally confront him and tell him what he needs to hear. Let some authority figure know, then wait. If he ever sets foot on your property do what you want. Also, you may consider a restraining order.

A kid in my gym class last year used to push me around and even hit me a couple of times. I did what I suggested to you and it seemed to work.

18. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

you shuold never think that you're better than someone. even if they're an asshole.

no one likes the victim begging for sympathy. your mom got called names, you think nobody else here went through the same thing?

if he does physically harm your bother, you can always call the authorities, there are many ways to hurt someone. calling the cops on him, pressing charges against him then he getting to pay a fined for which his parents will have to pay then he getting his ass beaten at home. then file a restrainting order.

you can f*** him worse financially and mentally then you could physically.

19. firehawc_69

firehawc_69 cloppers = ignore list

News Credits:
    I'm split on this one due to the situation and the OP.

On one hand I'd love to see Mr. Internet Toughguy try to fight and get his ass handed to him, maybe get taken down a few notches like he needs to be (doubtful though)

On the other hand what could be done is report him to the school authorities, tell them exactly what threats he's made, but also throw in that you've heard rumors that he plans on shooting up the school. Then tell him immediately after that he's about to have a real bad day. Then walk away. That should put him in his place for a while.

20. Tyrannosaur

I'm not scared of anything especially that little punk who wants to fight me, vengeful you got right. All my school concilers I've had, my parents, and my friends say the same thing: You're better than those who bother you because it's obvious they're going nowhere in life.

I'm confident that if I do get in a fight, I'll win. And I'm also confident that if this kid is smart enough, he'll back the fuck off.

Oh shut up, like I need to hear your damn opinion. Though your second idea seems pretty cleaver...

Fuck, I just wanted to know what to do in this situation. This kid isn't gonna stop and the cops don't wanna get involved with a little fight involving two minors.

You're all getting the wrong damn impression. This kid wants to fight me, fine. I'll show him why he shouldn't have made that descision.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.