Bull Zord Info

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by Tampalicious, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

The guy who asked about buying Power Rangers earlier. My mind started marinating and it just hit me, to look up anything new on BigBad just for info. There it was.

Power Rangers Samurai Deluxe Megazord - Bull Megazord - Bandai - Toys "R" Us

Yes that is TRU not BigBad, but anyway, what is this beast? I have all the other parts of the Megazord, the swordfish, beetle, yada yada. I dont have the crab lobster thing.

I am saddling up to try and find this Bull thing tommorrow. Does the crab lobster thing combine with this? If so, I'll be picking that up too.

I dont watch the show because its never frickin on. When I catch it I watch it. Last I knew was Dekker got beat by Jaden when he fell off the cliff I think.

Anywayz, these toys have been right up my alley. I dont get the motorcyles, just the bad ass looking zord. But yea does that gold lobster thing combine with it? I'll probably get both just to be next to Sam Zord and Morph Zord.

I also saw a shark what is that ? Are there more little ones coming to put on the bull?

Thanks I'm noobish because I never sw the original show, shinkenger or whatnot

2. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

The Bull Zord combines with all of the Zords that appear in the show, that being the Samurai Megazord, Clawzord, and the Samurai Battle Cannon (Octo, Swordfish, Tiger and Beetle) to form the Samurai Gigazord. That's the only combination it can make, other than transforming on its own.

3. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Sounds sweet. So the shark thing is just somethin superfluous? like the bikes? That lobster thing looks pretty weird but I might grab it for the hell of it. the character for him on the american show is pretty goofy but I actually knew a dude like that, kind of a sneaky lookin sense of humor.
    I keep seein them layin around stores it would suck to want it later. I miss when you could walk into a wallmart and find hella cobra commanders for example

4. xion14

xion14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Shark Zord is only used twice in Shinkenger, and will likely be just twice in Samurai also. It's not a vital piece to form the Gigazord, but it gives it a giant sword.