Bulkhead's eyes

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Angelwave, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    With Megatron's Crazy insane lazy eye, I started to notice that Bulkhead also has eye problems as well.

The pupil in his right eye is not centered. It actually sits on the lower half of his iris. While is left eye is perfectly centered. It's really noticeable in close ups.

The bots and cons seem to have a need for an optometrist and/or ophthalmologist. :D 

2. Boy Blunder

Boy Blunder Hasbrown'd

All the ones on Cybertron were killed in the opening salvos of the war. :D 

3. Murasame

Murasame CHIMICHANGAS

News Credits:
    Maybe they forget alot about the eyes. Or the models look at another fixed point than were the virtual camera is.

4. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

To be honest, after seeing someone point out Megatrons Derpy eye, I went back to watch the episode and yeah it seems a little off centered, but barely. However, I noticed with Megs and Bulkhead their eyes are pretty far apart ratio wise to their face, so maybe it's no mis-aligned pupils so much as it's a trick of our own eyes tripping out at the odd face ratios.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I noticed Bulkhead's off-center pupil thing since episode one. It's weird because the other eye is completely fine so it means it was either on purpose or a really weird random error.

6. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

Between this, Meg's eyes, and Arcee's pink parts. (That just sounds wrong.) I'm starting to believe that the animators are just incompetent.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Hey they are not Incompetant. The help and got the Darkness Rising pilot episodes animation done by New Years Eve 2009.

8. Goldlock

Goldlock and don't call me Shirley

News Credits:
    Since they got the others right, maybe Bulky & Megs are meant to have damaged eyes. One too many knocks on the head, and all that!

9. Jive Guru

Jive Guru Professional Amateur

To be fair the animators are probably in a constant crunch to get the episodes finished and with a certain level of quality. The eyes don't really bother me, in fact I don't even think there is a problem... they are SUPPOSED to look like that, they seem fine to me.

The only Eyes that bother me is Bumblebee's because I preffered when they were just big black holes in the middle with a blue ring and not with the Blue Pupil... I thought that looked cooler for his design. Of course that in itself WAS an error, becasue in the first episode he had the dots, then they went away.... and then they came back again.

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    everyone else has a flat face and their eyes closer together. because their eyes are also a little bit on the side of their head, from the side we see more of an eye, making the derp effect. its an illusion.