bulkhead leader and voyager size comparison

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by heshanj, Jul 18, 2008.

1. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    hi guys
    ive started my animated collection, and have got 4 autobots...all the main ones except bulkhead. im wondering if i should get voyager or leader. ive heard the voyager is more accurate but the leader's size is better. does anyone have a picture of a leader bulkhead next to prime/prowl/ratchet/bumblebee and a voyager bulkhead next to the same? just for me to get an idea, to see if voyager bulkhead is really much too small to fit my collection. i'd like to see it in robot mode please..i hope someone has these pics...cheers!

2. MegaHavok

MegaHavok Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    there are multiple threads with the pics you asked for in it but your best bet would be the feedback forums

3. heshanj

heshanj Banned

News Credits:
    thanks...hadnt looked in the feedback forum before :eek:  its good :D 
    i found exactly wat i was looking for...voyager bulkhead is just too small...its wrong when bulkhead is almost as short as bumblebee (im sure everyone who watches the animated show will agree)...so that sucks..gotta save up for the leader class

4. Maz

Maz Square One TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The leader Bulkhead figure is superb, definitely worth the extra money. Total Ownage you might say...

All the best
    Maz

5. Autobot Optimus

Autobot Optimus Autobot Commander

I actually had this same question, so thanks for the thread! :) 

6. GW_Freak

GW_Freak Banned

I am not a person who cares about scale (I'd pose a Supreme Bumblebee next to Activators Bulkhead and think it looks good) and I have to say BOTH Bulkheads are great figures.

7. Mospeada

Mospeada Since '84

News Credits:
    Voyager Bulkead is way too small. Deluxe Bumblebee is taller than him! I'd go with Leader class. I still need to upgrade mine.

Also, if going for an accurate scale set up, go for Activators Bumblebee, he looks perfect.

8. mx-01 archon

mx-01 archon Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No, he doesn't. He's way too tiny. Bumblebee isn't that much shorter than Prowl in the show, and guess what, his toy is still shorter than Prowl's.

Of the main cast of Bumblebee, Ratchet, Prowl, and Voyager Optimus are scaled fairly well against each other. Bumblebee's big head and Prowl's small one throw off the illusion a bit, but height wise, you're good to go.

Leader Bulkhead's definitely closer to proper scale, since at least he's as tall as OP, but even then, he's too small.