Heavy/Scratch: Build done "last Constructicon" Mixmaster

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by G60Force, Nov 12, 2010.

1. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    Hi guys... although I waited several weeks I guess until I decided to take my MISB Mixmaster and bash it, since I missed like 7or8 eBay auctions ;) 
    Didn't want to wait any longer and money well has dried out :D 

So here's my E.Barricade + ROTF Mixmaster Combo...
    but wait... no rmoving of parts Except for the SHIELD, since I planned to give him a sword at first, but changed plans near end decided for a BFG

Behold and also the LEG-MODE (ombiner mode) can be found here:
    <will be shortly after I update the thread>

Thnx for looking and comments are more than welcome :p 

PS.: need some resin to fill some gaps and smooth things out before paint

Attached Files:

2. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

That looks really nice. Wouldn't mind seeing a tutorial.

3. G60Force

Ebay:
    Well it's just extremely hard to explain with words and this time I didn't take a lot of pictures... but I'll try:

ROTF.MIX. cut loose the cab + 2 roof parts, cut the lower 2 halfs of the mixdrum from the arm below the swifel point atleast leave 1balljoint attached for the shieldhandle. the rearwheel sections is just trial and error, but I guess looking at the pics shows you have many you have to cut away. the front wheels are easy, just heat the metal centre and pull them of. Now do the same with all the unassable E.Barricade wheels.. then make a tny hole in the silver'ish arm parts of E.BARR deadcentre and screw in the ROTF.MIX. frontwheels. Unscrew the BFG and cut of the round things and make sure that the flipping machanism can go all the way around (because normally it can't) so remove/dremel away all the excess absctructing plastic. Now screw it into the hole in the backside of the ROTF.MIX. thing, were the drum also connects.. then test fit/transform the gun into to top half of the drum, now you can see how much tol cut away from the lower have of the drum (by the way, the lower half must be glued together, in my case just melted on the inside!) mistransform the E.BARR. legs (look at the pics) to see which parts you need to cut, so that the ROTF.MIX. rearwheel assembly can sort of slide over, but beware!! you must attach them in LEG-MODE so that the wheels touch (see the pics of the LEG below)... the hardest parts is the drum to connect with E.BARR. a used the 2 left+right pieces from the rear wheel assembly from ROTF.MIX. (so that I kinda looks like a hinged tail or snake ;)  which will give you lots of transformation freedom) the cut of the E.BARR cab assembly towards the half on the second hinged plate (just before the roof-section) glue the ROTF.MIX. roof parts together an then make sure the last hinge piece on E.BARR. is at an 45degree angle (while using RESIN on that part wait until in hardens just a little) than put the ROTF.MIX. cab(with roof) on top of that and wait, very long :D 

Well that's about it... only thing I can do... Is when I prep for paint... take a lot of pics if anyone interested from all sides

Attached Files:

4. G60Force

Ebay:
    added some pics for more info ;) 

5. tobuttica

tobuttica Well-Known Member

Thanks for doing that. I am definitely going to try this if I ever get the balls enough to go at a second Devs. Tightening up my first and I must say that I like this Mixy waay better than mine. How is the stability for leg mode?

6. eisen

eisen "CUT ME SOME SLACKS!"

well done man! i'm always a fan of minimal-partsforming mixmasters :thumb 

7. G60Force

Ebay:
    thnx ;)  stability is pure win! :D 

thnx I could have made 0 partsforming, but I love how the shield turned out!