Bugbite!

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Pete Sync, Apr 30, 2007.

1. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, but Pete works for FP and therefore is always putting spin on things. He steps on peoples dreams too you know.

*please note that the above is sarcasm except for the dreams part*

2. The Phazer

The Phazer Well-Known Member

Not that differently it can't. No where near that differently.

He didn't say the word "remotely" at all, and lying does not help your case.

He's said it should be fixed on the production version. But here it is not.

Phazer

3. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    How about we do a crazy thing and wait till it's actually in people hands at the con before crying foul?

And for the record, I don't mind the two different colours.

4. Foster

Foster Haslab Victory Saber Backer #3 Veteran

News Credits:
    We all know it's just Cliffjumper doing mime anyway.

5. chuckcjc

chuckcjc Wheeljack Engineer Corp.

News Credits:
    If this were a mass retail release, I would tend to agree with this sentiment. But, considering this set is extremely limited, lots of people are still on the fence, and the fact that they are now <20% left in inventory, I think people are justified in their worrying about the quality in a few of the figures.

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    You really expect him to do that? Keep dreaming, man.
    Neither do I. Which, considering we actually paid for it, is frankly the only thing that counts.

7. Boardwise

Boardwise There are no strings on me Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Actually, I was refering to everyone.

8. Sidecutter

Sidecutter Evil Former Dealer Scum TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Really? because I take pictures quite often, for the purpose of my site and otherwise. And I have seen this sort of effect in my own pictures at times. As I therefore have experienced it firsthand, I think I can safely say it DOES happen.

Oh? He said it would be fixed? Thereby implying it's "wrong" now? Well here's the quote.

I guess paraphrasing makes me a liar, but the wording here certainly seems to have the same intent as saying that the difference isn't remotely as noticable in person as it is in the picture. Whether you read it that same way or not, him saying the difference is less noticeable in person than in the picture still support the statements of several of us that this difference in color is largely the result of the lighting used in the picture. Nor did he say anything about fixing it. he said it will be "closer". Which means that the difference is already not as noticable as the pciture looks, and will be even less so.

And guess what? If they take a picture of that final version with the same lighting, the paint and plastic will look different at the same relative level. Not the same as they look now, exactly, the the same amount of difference betwene them will be visible.

This is officially my last post in this thread, at least to do with Phazer. There's no correcting him on anything, so I'm not sure why I keep trying.

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Currently facepalming at your post

News Credits:
    F'n AWESOME. LOVE the colors. This is probably the only one I'll try to track down on ebay. If anyone here doesn't want it, I'd be happy to buy it from you.