Bug/Glitch Report for WFC

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Scoje-, Jun 21, 2010.

1. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

I haven't got the game yet unlike some of you. But I was just wondering about, for those who have played already if they've noticed any bugs of glithces as they've played, be it minor or major. I'm buying the game either way but I trying to convince some of my friends in my clan to play but they're concerned it'll be glitchy (they're the kind of people who think it's going to be a movie-game quality game).

Anyway, please post your glitch/bug with mention of what platform you experienced it on.

2. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The only Glitch in the game is the ammount of disrespect Barricade shows me when I play Megatron.

But in all Honesty, nothing comes to mind.

Also, Nothing about this game feels (Movie-Tie in). Granted being a Transformers fan adds to the enjoyment, but the Transforming element in this games it a fun game in general.

3. Counterpunch?

Counterpunch? Interior Renovator

Ebay:
    It's crashed once on me. Locked up the PS3.

Another time, I got signed out of PSN and that caused the game to lock up. I almost reset, but out of no where it started up again and the message about losing internet connection came up.

Not a bug, but why the hell does the game have that long ass "Checking" period upon starting it up? It seems like as big as the install was, that not enough of the game was moved to the hard drive.

4. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That checking thing bugged me, but when I logged on last night, it didn't do it anymore.

5. Iced Sludge

Iced Sludge Banned

Why don't you just download the free multiplayer demo online(that is if you have xbox360) the proof is in the pudding! I personally loved it! Great shooter, nothing like movie it is a pre-qual to everything! Optimis Prime isn't even a Prime yet his name is.....well, I'm not gonna spoil it for ya, but it's a buy def. and I guarantee there is going to be lot's of DLC!! :) 

Has anybody played Bioshock 2 multiplayer?? It tended to freeze up my whole system alot during multiplayer!! This happened to a couple of my online friends as well. Guessing a glitch in the multi....with that being said, this happen to me ONE time playing TF demo, hopefully it was just demo and wont be a problem once I have the game other words it was great!!

6. Scoje-

Scoje- Well-Known Member

Ya, I'm a PS3 user, just one more day

7. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

News Credits:
    Some of the enemy AI tends to loop its path, and appears to be almost invulnerable when it does. Nothing major, but I've wasted ammo on bots running in circles.

8. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    While playing the SP mode, if you jumped near the side boundary where an object is near the wall; you could end up freezing for a second or two and you have to jump out again.
    It doesn't crash or anything... just got my heart pumped a bit faster... Transforming would not work at that moment.

9. clonemanager

clonemanager Hunter

News Credits:
    I noticed that too.. and the meter % doesn't end at 100%, just somewhere like 73%... it probably is about less than a minute long... in case anyone is curious..

10. BeastWars 4ever

BeastWars 4ever Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same thing happened to me about 4 or 5 times. I had to transform to get out.

11. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Megatron was floating above me in an Elevator. heh

12. PaladinVance

PaladinVance Watch your step.

Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Ok, think I win.
    In Dark Energon, as Barricade, the first room after the snipers, the exploding stuff hit me, and somehow knocked me through the floor.
    I've been falling against a odd reddish color background for over three minutes.
    My distance to the target point is officially over 9000. (It reach 24,000 before I just died)

13. Prowl

Prowl Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Barricaid got more than he was bargaining for on this trip.