...are something I have to call into question. Every time I go there it seems like everyone is new, and 90% of them are hot blondes, with the remaining 10% being hot brunettes. Now, I'm not complaining about the eye candy, and I'm not complaining about the service, as it's always been good. I just have to wonder how they haven't had the pants sued off them for discrimination. Two possible legitimate reasons for this: 1. It is the greatest coincidence ever that all the best interviewees happened to be attractive blondes. 2. Only attractive blondes apply for jobs there. Maybe they're all friends who refer each other? As long as people aren't being turned down for jobs because of their looks, I say keep at it, Buffalo Wild Wings! Your overpriced chain restaurant does have some wicked good boneless wings.