Heavy/Scratch: Buckshot: Original Fully Transforming Character Project

Discussion in 'Radicons Customs' started by Shockblade501, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

Same. I like things to be as a big as possible when they don't fit with anything.

• Like Like x 2
  2. shiftypenguin

shiftypenguin Fancy-Pantsless Dancer

News Credits:
    Wow! Absolutely amazing work! Live the poster, too.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Shockblade501

Shockblade501 Well-Known Member

I used to use it a long time ago but I stopped at some point early in high school

4. UnderChromey

UnderChromey Member

She looks amazing, and I love that she transforms from a male deer to a female robot.

I notice you said you and your girlfriend came up with a tram of Wildabots, that just makes me curious as to what other description gns there were in that team?

• Like Like x 2
  5. Deadsled

Deadsled Energon Recovery

News Credits:
    Outstanding!! :bay 

• Like Like x 2
  6. konrathink

konrathink Jared Magnus

Great job! Everything from the originality, the sculpt, color and the use of the antlers as a bow.

I would buy one of these.

• Like Like x 2
  7. diablogunner

diablogunner Defender of the All-Spark

Everytime I think to myself, "I could do some customs work" I see things like this and say, NOPE...I do not have that talent gene in my body...WOW

• Like Like x 2
  8. Shockblade501

Ah yes, how could I forget to talk about the rest of the team! There's the strict and stern leader, Threshold. He turns into a grizzly bear, and has an empty stoicism about him, like he wants to be seen as the prime of the group but hasn't done much to earn that, this is coupled with a bit of an anger problem. Next we have the confident reconnaissance expert and sniper, EagleEye. EagleEye turns into a Bald Eagle of course, and is incredibly patient when it comes to the mission, he also has this thing about "freedom." Next we have the rowdy muscle of the group, Buffalock. She obviously turns into an American buffalo, and she has no greater joy than when she's bashing cons. Purrsuit is the teams munitions expert. She turns into a mountain lion and I thought it would be funny if she sometimes weaponized her altmode in that silly way we'd do as kids where we'd shove a weapon into every single 5 mm port on a figure. And lastly we have the infiltrator Lycanis. Lycanis is a self proclaimed ninja and very much the lone wolf of the group, but that doesnt stop him from having his teammates backs.

I really appreciate the compliment that's in there but if you ever feel like you really want to do something like this, I assure you it's really more hard work than it is "raw talent." Theres plenty of resources here and on YouTube and elsewhere that can be your guide if you ever wanted to get started. And don't be discouraged if your first custom looks pretty bad. My very first custom looked awful. But I kept at it, used it as a learning experience.

I have this thing about me where I want to be the best at everything I do, and that's why I tried so hard with making buckshot. But the last thing I want is for people to see my work and then get discouraged in their own work. I'd rather inspire

• Like Like x 8
  9. UltraPrimal

UltraPrimal N/A

News Credits:
    AH! SHE'S SO CUTE! SHE'S AWESOME!

If we ever got a Beast Wars-inspired series, this is the kind of thing I'd like to see. More beast modes we haven't gotten yet. Not just remakes of old favourites. I think the closest thing to a deer is Ramulus, who's a ram, obviously. If you teamed up with a 3rd party company and made a basic/deluxe size toy of this, I'd definitely buy it!

PS: You should do a Rudolph version when Christmas rolls around.

• Like Like x 2
  10. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    Beautiful!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

Totally!

• Like Like x 2
  12. jestermon

jestermon Well-Known Member

Very nice

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lord Of Tetris

Lord Of Tetris Well-Known Member

AMAZING! Reminds me a lot of the "Roboids" from the MTMTE comic.

• Like Like x 1
  14. f-primusunicron

f-primusunicron Unicron Herald BladeZero

News Credits:
    just noticed her cheeckbones look a bit too much pronounced on the printed samples ad renders, but not on the poster(whose face look a bit better)

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
  15. dragonflye18

dragonflye18 Well-Known Member

Twitter:
    :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper: :jawdropper:  SHUT UP AND TAKE MY.jpg
    wow just wow

• Like Like x 4
  16. WayGroovy

WayGroovy Well-Known Member

So, how about that patreon?

17. Shockblade501

I'll have to think about it, but I'm not currently in a position where I can work on projects a lot. I dont have the best workspace or fully reliable technology either. But my girlfriend thinks it's a really good idea. So I think we'll work up to that point. I'll probably put up a poll here or something to see how many people would be interested in that sort of thing. It would be pretty cool to have support in making new projects

• Like Like x 4
  18. Majestic Senzu

Majestic Senzu TFW2005 Supporter

HOLY CRAP. That's awesome!

19. WayGroovy

WayGroovy Well-Known Member

That's fair. As long as you set reasonable expectations, some folks will hang on. Or even set expectations of nothing will be done, but just show stuff as you do it.

I've done patreon for a bit more than 3 years now. Initial patreons dropped off, but it still is nice supplemental encouragement.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yankee0

Yankee0 Wholesaler of Beryllium Baloney since 1984

That is absolutely incredible! Please make your way to Hasbro HQ immediately, secure a job running the design team and officially bring the Wildabots into mass production!

Oh, and a bit random, but any thoughts on a snake alt-mode? Your sloth design above got me thinking about a rainforest based beastmode team; anaconda, sloth, jaguar, parrot and, I don't know a lemur maybe?

• Like Like x 2