BTS04 Not-Soundwave and the possibilities

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Transbot90210, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    The recent announcement, or confirmation, on BTS-04 being a Micro Cassette has made my thoughts/excitement go off on a tangent.

First off, if the figure looks like the drawing and the quality is top notch I will be in TF heaven. Now add the fact that the figure DOES hold the G1 Cassettes and the limits have become endless.

I am not writing about the figure but the possibility of cassettes for this guy. As was the case with City Commander, if this SW sells well you know other 3rd party groups are going to be all over this. If BTS doesn't make cassettes for this figure you know someone else will.
    We are heading towards a very possible GOLDEN AGE OF CASSETTE BOTS.

Who else has had this thought and who else is excited?

Which cassettes would you like to see?
    Would you like them to be true to their G1 appearance but with new tech (G1 Jazz vs RST Jazz) or do you want to see them totally "Classics-fied" (G1 Bumblebee vs Classics Bumblebee)?

Myself I think I am excited no matter which direction it goes in. Ravage would be an example of it staying true to G1 and I think he is a spectacular figure. I would also like to see the re-imagined versions because a lot of 3rd party groups have shown to have a lot of imagination.

One thing I do know...If this Not-Soundwave sells in large quantities, more than one group will jump on this and we will be getting different interpretations of the same guys.

All in all I am most excited and hope the BTS04 sells very well so that we can get a legion of micro cassettes, who's with me?

Thanx
    Transbot90210

2. amethysted

amethysted Well-Known Member

with the amount of shapeways targetmasters being produced with tons of ball joints.

sure. im on board. rumble, frenzy, ravage, laserbeak.

but soundwave better be awesome...

3. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I guess I am the only one...More for me YaaaaaaaY!!!! lol

4. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    First things first.... I just want this Soundwave to look like the drawings. Cause if he doesn't I'm not buying it.

5. Alucard77

Alucard77 Kaon Gladiator Champion

News Credits:
    I think that soundwave is the most contraversial figure to date.

They really need to make a MP mold of him already. The Demand is there. I really don't want to see a repaint of Rodimus. I mean any repaint of him would not be an important enough character to a be a MP.

Also, if they released Soundwave, they can always do a Soundblaster repaint.

6. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    i am extremely excited about the possibility of cassete versions of frenzy and rumble, i have actually thought of trying to tackle this myself when i get finished with the devastator im working on. just to test my skills and scratchbuild a cassete.

but i dont think soundwave will dissapoint either