BTS Video of Merlin

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Sep 12, 2017.

1. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:

• Like Like x 2
    • News Credit News Credit x 1
  2. Convotron

Convotron Well-Known Member

The concept of a charlatan Merlin is one of the things I enjoyed from TLK, not necessarily because it is inherently Transformers related but simply because it's a fun idea.

I sometimes feel like an outsider in the anti vs pro Bay TF movies because it's not that simple to me. One of the positive points of the Bay movies is that they're full of great, and I do mean this, great ideas. It's just that the cohesion of those ideas, the use of them in the plot, fails more often than not. Not to go full rant but my main issue with the Bay movies is that despite being peppered with good ideas, the orchestration of the raw potential fumbles time and time again.

Thank you for sharing this BTS clip. I don't read through the movie discussion threads much so I may be wrong but I'm possibly one of the relative few who liked Tucci in AoE and TLK.

• Like Like x 6
  3. convoy84

convoy84 misses you like the deserts miss the rain.

News Credits:
    Couldn't agree more. For example: Transformers in WW2. Awesome idea! Problem is, it's a matter of who you trust to bring those idea's to life. I truly believe and will always believe there is a correct way to put transforming Hasbro bots on a movie screen (other than the way Nelson Shin did in 1986). It's just a matter of who we put in charge.

4. dmc2008

dmc2008 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "ComicBookMovie has shared a minute long behind the scenes vignette"

A minute long? Just like his actual screentime! :rolleyes: