BTS TOYS Company

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Rumble02, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

Hey all, wanted to share my experience with the folks at BTSTOYS after I bought Sonicron. They are amazing and talking about talking care of customers. So I got my Sonicron and somehow did not have the Missle that goes into his gun. I contacted them about it being lost and asked what I could do to purchase a replacement. They told me the factory has no more of those parts since the figure run is complete. I would have figured I was just out of luck. but no. The guy I was speaking with Sent me his own piece so mine could be complete and didnt charge me anything. That is what I call great customer service. I highly recommend them out of sheer awesome.

2. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    BTS as a company is great to deal with. If they can get their product up to the quality of their service they would be top notch. Alas so far they have been failing, I would put them last on the list of all 3rd party companies that have produced multiple items.

I bought Sonicron for $30 and still feel ripped off. The thing is a grouping of loose joints.

3. Rumble02

So far Sonicron is the only item I have got from them and mine is a fairly tight figure. I dont really have any complaints about him.

4. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    So the right arm and the waste are tight on yours?

The legs and the left arm are fine but as with others the right arm isn't the greatest. My midsection pulls out under the weight of the legs and that whole waist section is a gumbled mess of loose parts.

My version is very similar to those that were reviewed. I will say that he holds my G1 ravage perfectly. And he does look cool just posed there but I dare not move him. lol

If yours does not suffer these issues I envy you, I was a supporter of the project until it was released lol

5. Rumble02

Yeah my joints are nice and tight. not wobbly. One leg swings a little more free than the other but over all easily pose-able and playable.