BTS-01 Classic Prime Trailer

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cybertronian, Feb 22, 2010.

1. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

To anyone who owns a BTS-01 Classic Prime trailer (original, Nemesis, or Shattered), or the Gear of War G3 Trailer:

Are these trailers also compatible with basic class Cybertron (and Movie 1) Armorhide? If not, is there some mod that can be made in order to pair the two?
    -- Cybertronian.

2. Atamalobotsu

Atamalobotsu Banned

I don't think they work. You could hack up a classics prime for the trailer hitch plug on his legs. Or get your hands on a shattered glass trailer and harvest the accessories there are trailer hitches you can attach to amorhide. However I think the scale would be WAY off. Isn't armorhide the scout class truck from cybertron? The black target exclusive.

3. Cybertronian

Cybertronian Well-Known Member

Yes on both accounts. The one I'm working on is the Scout Class black Target exclusive. I want to eventually model him after the armored, missile-firing truck on Knight Rider. (Yes, I know that Goliath is primer gray with black detailing, but let's not spoil the moment.) Even at scout size, he's big enough to wail on the black Windcharger keychain I'm using for an Autobot K.I.T.T.

Right now, he is using a Hot Wheels transport trailer. I like the one I'm using, but think it would look a lot better with a ramp added on.