BruticusMax

Discussion in 'Junkion Exchange Feedback' started by Megatron31, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Megatron31

Megatron31 I Belong to Nobody! TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    guy bought MISB ultra class hard head and a loose ultra class onsluaght

paid when he said he would, and a great guy to deal with and am more than happy to be the one to start him a feedback thread

2. Prowl4680

Prowl4680 SuperCool Autobot Dude!!

Bought a HUGE lot of figures for me. Communication was solid and he paid faster than promised. I will gladly do business with him again in the future. Thanks again! :thumbs2: 

3. acekiller910404

acekiller910404 Decepticon

Ebay:
    Just did a trade with bruticusmax, communication was solid and figures were well shipped in excellent condition. Business recommended.

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Good deal, awesome communication, ships fast, packs well. Great seller.

5. The Honey Badger

The Honey Badger Tfcon2016 Chicago was a blast! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    A great pleasure to deal with!

6. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

He helped me get a RTS Grapple and he's a real nice guy to deal with, recommended!!!

7. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

Bruticus max

Just a heads up guys, fellow board member Bruticus Max appears to be having some major difficulty fulfilling orders that hes been taking lately. Apparently the recent hurricane put him out pretty bad.

..Yet somehow he has had no issues updating his sales thread every day with sales, new items, and pictures during this time.

Id hold off on any deals with him until he gets things back in order.

8. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

EDIT/UPdate:
    BruticusMax got back to me with a confirmation number and I received my items today! Thanks so much BM!

Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
  9. Billzilla

Billzilla Skeptic

News Credits:
    EDITED:

Although I did not receive my item, BruticusMax issued me a more-than-full refund. I thank him for resolving this matter professionally.

10. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Feedback threads are NOT discussion threads. Merged with existing thread and all non-feedback removed.

11. Crocapete

Crocapete Nobody

Bought leader deep desert brawl and am very happy both the sale and fig, he's a really neat leader! Will gladly do buisness with bruticus max again! Fast shipping with a very good price!

12. ang3l3s

ang3l3s Sixshot

Buyers beware

Paid over a month ago, lied about shipping it ,won't refund my money and now he says he shipped it and it came back but STILL won't refund me so claiming through paypal.

Other people have had the same complaints so WATCH IT!!!

THANKS FOR NOTHING BUT HEADACHES AND LAME EXCUSES!!!!

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

13. sh002

sh002 Banned

received items today. there was a short delay due to the hurricane but everything came in good condition.

14. Joe Moore

Joe Moore Is Not Jim... Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Perhaps I wasn't clear before.

These are for feedback ONLY. Nothing else.

15. Thunderstorm

Thunderstorm Nostalgia Archivist

Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I entered into a transaction with BruticusMax on August 18th for an out of the box TRU Masterpiece Rodimus Prime for $75.00 shipped. After a little hiccup with the payment he received the money on August 23rd and told me he'd ship it shortly.

Hurricane Irene hit on the 28th and understandably there were issues with getting shipping taken care of with the impending natural disaster so he notified me he would send it afterwards.

I contacted him on September 4th after not hearing from him for a week to ensure he was alright and to check if he was able to either send the item or refund the money if he just couldn't follow through on his end of the deal. He informed me that he would ship it out that tuesday (September 6th). I still haven't received my item and I contacted him again on September 10th with no response as to my inquiry of either the product I purchased or a refund of my money.

I don't know if he's not able to access the internet to return my messages or if he's just simply dodging his obligations. Hopefully it isn't the latter but, either way buyer beware until he's able to resolve whatever issues he is having in honoring business that he conducts.

16. bensdady

bensdady Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    bought some figures off of him, one was broke so he replaced it with two others. great person to deal with and if i find anything else i want from him, i will not hestitate.

17. Ravage_Eject

Ravage_Eject Soundwave's Favorite

Got me a great deal on a Sonicron. Good communication, great shipping, and just an overall great seller! Would do business with again!

18. Big_Truk_Convoy

Big_Truk_Convoy Transforming is the gimik

I did business with Bruticus Max. He had some problems due to Hurricane Irene but he still managed to send me my items. I highly recommend him.

Thanks so much Bruticus Max!

19. Bainreese

Bainreese Well-Known Member

I am currently attempting to get a refund from BruticusMax. Here is the issue.

8.24 - Payment made, shipping address sent, and was told it would go out that day.
    8.26 - Emailed to see if he had tracking number and was told to check his updated sales thread and saw that he was preparing for hurricane. Responded that he should stay safe and I'd be fine with waiting till everything 'blew over'.
    9.7 - I contacted HIM again because I hadn't heard anything. in 11 days and finally saw that he updated his sales thread removing the notice about the hurricane and resuming sales. I was told to refer once again to his sales thread with no real info.
    9.9 - Contacted him again asking him to just please give me an estimate on when he 'thought' it would go out. He told me it would all go out 'tomorrow'(9.10) and that he had to close down his sales thread due to being overwhelmed with shipping. This happened conveniently when people started to complain in the sales thread about him not shipping them their stuff. Later that evening I get contacted from him...first ever he has actually initiated contact since getting my payment...asking about my shipping address. He could have checked his PMs as it was sent to him there. Ok, maybe he deleted it so I sent it to him.
    9.10 - Second email from him saying he couldn't get it out that day but would on Monday(9.12) or Tuesday(9.13).
    9.12 - Asked him for a tracking number....responded that he told me 'Tuesday'...when he said either or.
    9.13 - Asked him for a tracking number....no response yet was online.
    9.14 Morning - Requested a tracking number....no response yet was online.
    9.14 Afternoon - Emailed with extreme displeasure at his lack of response and was finally contacted saying he couldn't get it out now until FRIDAY. I have requested him to resolve this issue today by refunding my money or getting the package out today.

At this point I am extremely displeased with this seller and am just hoping that he makes good on his end of the deal. If he does I will gladly edit this and say I am satisfied with the outcome of the transaction. But at this point this seller has $76 of my money and has had it for 3 weeks without responsible follow-up or showing he is at all concerned with his delays.

20. MoonStreakr

MoonStreakr Heroic Decepticon

It has now been 24 days since making a deal with Bruticus Max on two items and 19 days since I paid him $60 for said items. He mentioned the incoming storm, and the fact that it may impact his ability to ship my items...the first message AFTER i paid him. I waited 9 days without hearing from him. Since then, I have gradually hounded him for a tracking number and later demanded a refund multiple times with no response. Today I have no items, no refund, nothing.

Even if I do eventually get my items, which I no longer even want, I would never do business with this user again in a million years. Nothing but excuses and irresponsible business practices. .

Avoid.

[​IMG]