Bruticus Reprolabels on Ruination

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by grimlock1972, Mar 6, 2010.

1. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    has any one done this? i just got Ruination and i think they might be an improvement but i wanted some opinions before i ordered them.

2. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    Well, I don't have a bruticus, but I have a Ruination from RiD. They're the same mold with only very very minor alterations here and there. I don't really see anything that would look bad with the Bruticus labels. I say try it.

3. Lunar Archivist

Lunar Archivist Well-Known Member

Some of the colors would definitely clash a bit - like Mega-Octane's camo and orange with the purple on Onslaught's labels or Rollbar's orange and green with the blue and yellow on Swindle's - but I'd suggest checking out the sticker map on the Reprolabels homepage and "mentally applying" them to Ruination before making a purchase.

4. rodimusconvoy

rodimusconvoy Well-Known Member

i say he would look better than w/o them.

5. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    I know and thats why I wanted some opinions from you wise folks, and to me the 5 bots that make up Ruination seem a bit underdressed in terms of stickers. and I have done that, still can't decide.

6. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well.... which version of Ruination do you own? I think some of the stickers would probably look great on the first version of the toy. Onslaught and swindle would benefit for sure.... not sure about Brawl and his UNC Blue/Black zebra stripes. Blastoff... white, Orange and Purple? Blastoffs wing stripes might look good on him as well.

7. grimlock1972

News Credits:
    I have the original version

8. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

I bought the Bruticus stickers and applied them to my desert camo Ruination a couple of yrs ago. I think it turned out pretty well. I think the stickers would have looked better on the arctic camo or even the regular Ruination, but I only had the desert version at the time I got the Stickers from Reprolabels. I have an Encore Bruticus en-route from Cali, and another sticker sheet coming from Reprolabel for my Arctic Camo and regular versions of Ruination. I'm looking forward to displaying all 4 of the mold with similar looking sticker action. One thing that I've done to all 3 of my Ruinations, is put a Decepticon symbol on the center part of Ruinations chest piece. I've used the seeker wing size sticker, and they all look sweet.

9. Razorclaw

Razorclaw Are ya gonna draw pistols

:useless 

10. Ecmagee1984

Ecmagee1984 Big E

Ebay:
    we need some pictures :)