Bruticus Reissue Question

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by highlander3000, Jan 11, 2009.

1. highlander3000

highlander3000 Jump around!

News Credits:
    Since the original thread appears to be missing I'll ask my question here. I am in need of three more Combaticons (Vortex, Swindle and Blast Off) to complete my Bruticus. I would like them in good condition but 100% complete.

Am I more likely to complete my G1 Bruticus cheaper by hunting for these three figures or by buying the reissue set?

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    You should be able to find them for less than the Encore set. I bet the reissue will result in a glut of partially complete Bruticus parts on the market. That's what usually happens.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    For less than BBTS' pre-order price of it, you could score a loose, complete, vintage bruticus. and it wouldnt run the massive risk of suffering from mold degradation. Hasbro worked that mold hard, my urban camo ruination set is a floppy mess with very few sharp details. and the mold was used one more time after that.

Unless Takara is using a new mold for this reissue, I'd say avoid it completely.

4. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits: