Bruticus Maximus and Upgrate Set

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Solrac333, Sep 12, 2016.

?

Do you think it would be better to sell the ROTF Bruticus Maximus set and the Fansproject Upgrade se

1. Sell them all together.

12 vote(s)
    92.3%
  2. Sell them separately.

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    Trying to trim down my collection. Do you think it would be better to sell the ROTF Bruticus Maximus set and the Fansproject Upgrade set all together or sell them separately?

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I think we'd better send this over to TF Toy Discussion, might be lots of opinions there. :D 

3. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Thanks. I wasn't sure where to post so I just put it in General Discussion. Anyway, YOUR thoughts? :D 

• Like Like x 1
  4. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    I NEVER sell a darn thing.... and not a big FP enthusiast, so probably not the best person to ask... but I wish you the best of luck! :lol 

5. Field94

Field94 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'll throw my 2 cents. So, the addon kit goes for over $100 on ebay every time I've seen it and people are always trying to flip just Bruticus Maximus for an absurd amount all because it has an addon kit that COULD be put on it. Realistically though I'd sell them together, and I would put them on the Junkion Exchange Items For Sale subforum here on the forums. Keep in mind that most people are fine with the CW / UW Bruticus, but there are those few that would rather have the Fansproject'd Maximus to go with stuff like the Maketoys not-Defensor or Fansproject's not-Menasor.

6. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 Optimus, serving up the primest of ribs since 1984

News Credits:
    Together. should generate additional interest that way. Besides if you sell them separately on the Junkion someone is sure to ask if you would make a package deal for both. That said i'd not be surprised if someone asked you if you would just sell the upgrade sets separate from the combiner team.

7. Solrac333

Ebay:
    I may sell them together. I'm sure it will sell, but just in case it doesn't, maybe then I will break them up. Thanks.

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I have my Energon Bruticus Maximus, my RotF Bruticus Maximus + Fansproject Muntioner/Explorer and my Energon Superion Maximus, RotF Superion Maximus = Fansproject kits that I need to list for sale. I think they're all great, but it's just time for me to move on from them. I hope I can find someone who wants them all at some point :)