3D Artwork: Bruticus - Low Poly - Pain the Arse

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Showster, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Showster

Showster Well-Known Member

Hi guys been working on an old model of misatokitty's here, about 4/5 years ago he made this for my project however it was never designed to be transformable.

I've managed to get around that, now all of him is transformable expect onslaught :( . Has anyone got any references or willing to draw some sketches of this robot. I am trying to find a toy on ebay but all I can come up with is chinese knock off versions.

Sorry about the render its pretty poop atm I have to fix the smoothing groups and proportions on ALOT of the models. Swindle is dreadful hehe. So far it stands at 2900 polygons, I recon I can get it down somemore still. Hopefully I'll end up with 6/7 painted 256 texture maps to complete him.

[​IMG]

Cheers

Greg

2. Showster

Showster Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Slightly better render :dj 

3. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

cool it ok :) 

4. Infosaur

Infosaur Well-Known Member

what do you want to know?

Onslaught is very long and thin. His legs extend back from him but then fold in half, giving his lower legs mode mass and taking back all the lenght from the extention. His 'thighs' have 2 lateral joints like most combiner team leaders. So that his super-torso-mode is wider than his regular mode. His 'cab' splits in half from behind the cab all the way forward. These become his arms. He has two chest pieces, so both chests (onslaught and Bruticus) are false and hide the #2 and #3 axles. So he is rarely depicted with tires on his chest, but that's where they are. For super mode his arms point straight back. With his legs widend and his blocky shoulders seen only 'top down' this is the center of Bructicus, to which the big shield piece (which looks a lot like the Autobot Ark BTW) covers most of the details.

5. The Madness

The Madness News Credits: -13

I usually try instruction scans but TFracetrack.com appears to be down

......I do have old backups of Mega Octane though, see if this helps;

(Reasonably large files for 56kers if any still exist)