Broken G1 Tracks at the waist.

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by unpunk, Jan 18, 2010.

1. unpunk

unpunk Well-Known Member

Just like the title says. I bought a sealed TRU reissue G1 Tracks on Ebay that was broken when I opened it and the seller wouldn't return it. I got it for $20 so I didn't really make a big stink about it. The feet slider area(?) is broken on both legs so I really only need a bottom half of the body IE: the legs in good working order/non-broken. If anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it. I don't think it's a part worth more than $7. I might pay $10 shipped, but we can talk about it if anyone has the part. THANKS! ok-boB
    Edit: I'd actually be interested in ANY broken Tracks figure as long as the foot connection/hood area is intact. I don't necessarily need it broken at the waist. I just want parts to make a complete working Tracks for my collection. I don't even care if it's a reissue or G1 original. Anyone?

Last edited: Jan 18, 2010
  2. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    I would question whether it was actually sealed, and consider filing a Paypal dispute to force a return.

Those metal slider pieces are the most commonly broken Tracks part and you're unlikely to find replacements. It's probably easier and realistically cheaper to buy another.