Bringing toys to work

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by iheartarcee, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Ramrider

Ramrider TF Art Lad

I don't work at the moment, unfortunately, but I've never really had problems taking figs to work. Usually though, it's a small selection (two or three figs) at a time, and almost always for drawing reference during breaks. I've never taken them to work and left them there - what if I wanted to play with 'em when I got home? :p 

2. SmokescreenSWE

SmokescreenSWE Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Currently I have two of the crappy transformable card figures at my desk, they're something to play around with and still something I wouldn't miss if I lost them. I could possibly get some Legends but they all look crappy and wouldn't be much fun anyway.

3. mordecai6

mordecai6 Mexi-con

News Credits:
    i work at starbucks and i've gotten in the habit of showing off to another fellow toy collector dude and we always put them by the registers, it gives people a good smile, just like when I brought Gizmo to work.

4. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I have what I call the no more room at home collection here at work. It grows every couple of months. Latley its been slow without any new stuff but that will change with Animated and Universe in the Summer.

5. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I don't have a job but i've broughted Concept camaro BB to school a couple of occasians.