Bringing Cliffjumper back to life with Dark Energon reminds me of...

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by tilallareone08, Nov 28, 2010.

1. tilallareone08

tilallareone08 Well-Known Member

A fan fiction I read a few years ago online about Galvatron resurrecting the downed Autobots from the shuttle in the original TF Movie. Basically he and the Decepticons went under the ocean and found the shuttle and pulled out the bodies of Ironhide, Ratchet, Prowl, and Brawn - to be altered to fight the Decepticon cause or lead the Autobots into a trap or something.

I remember there being a written scene about bringing Brawn or Prowl (I think) back to life and then killing him right away because he refused to take part in it.

It was years ago now that I read it, but I remember getting the same creepy feeling I got watching the TF Prime episode with Cliffjumper coming back to life only for Megatron to 'kill' him right away.

Anyone remember reading that fan fic? Pretty vague description I know but am sure it resonates with someone...

2. shadowsfm

shadowsfm Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    sounds like the infestation comic coming out in feburary. ugg zombies are over used

3. tilallareone08

tilallareone08 Well-Known Member

Yeah you are probably right.

Anyone remember that fanfic? It was a cool idea...can't remember how well executed it was.

4. Lord Ramulus

Lord Ramulus Well-Known Member

the wiki and maybe IMDB both have Cliffjumper coming back in episode 4 or 5. my guess is that if Cliff makes a return its going to be the result of dark energon + massive amounts of regular Energon interacting, and then somehow the explosion factors in and Cliff's spark will come back online...

5. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this title is so spoilerish, i'm just glad i've already seen the episodes already.

6. Digilaut

Digilaut My name is Drift.

News Credits:
    Did anybody ever watch Stargate Atlantis? This is just speculation, but I'm thinking Cliffjumper will become a bit like that series' Ford, a good guy corrupted the evil within him, who will be constant on the lookout to sustain himself, which will put him at odds with both the Decepticons and the Autobots when he pops up.

He probably wouldn't be a bad guy, but he would have to sustain himself, so he's sort of halfway..like: the Decepticons could have a batch of Dark Energon, and the Autobots appear to destroy it. Cliffjumper appears as well and he wants to take it for himself. All parties pointing guns at each other.

7. GogDog

GogDog Logic's wayward son Veteran

News Credits:
    It was a lot like the Husks in Mass Effect. Even the way the eyes and seams glowed.

8. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I read a fan fic about Cliffjumper once... OH GOD THE MEMORIES ARE COMING BACK! MOMMY!!!

9. Paxtin

Paxtin Why am I here?

It actually reminded me more of one of those radioactive ghouls from Fallout 3. Even sounded exactly like one.

10. KnightHawkke

KnightHawkke A Man, Who Does Not Exist. TFW2005 Supporter

it reminds me of a dream... picture it! that body that was blown to atoms in an energon nova just suddenly appears again, the crowd cheers and he starts whoopin everyone's ass.. a dream scene!! but yeah it's dream.. don't wake me up.. snoresnoresnore it's dream.. muahmuahmuah just let me sleep a bit longer.. it's dream.. It's Dream!

Internets to they who catch it