'Bring The Rain'

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Conceptron, Jul 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Conceptron

Conceptron Banned

Is it me or did Bayformers feel like military recruitment film. It just seemed that the army could take down the Decepticons, which they did, without help from the Autobots. The only Decepticons that was killed by an Autobot without help from humans/army was Bonecrusher.
    You know why this is? Because Bay himself says he makes the U.S. Army look good. He better, because they lent him all their equipment and in return, Bay has to make them look 'good'.
    Don't be surprised to see in the sequel a lot more 'Bring the Rain' scenarios. If an army of Cons come toward you with advanced weapons...just bring the rain.

Also, since when do Decepticons have 'weak spots'?

bayformers= recycled alien invasion movie

2. HyperGeek_1984

HyperGeek_1984 Herr Doktor

You must lead a very rich and fufilling life.

3. decepticon665

decepticon665 the amazing bored-man!

whatever.

4. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I’m locking this because it’s borderline politics and even if the original post is passable this can essay spark or political responses. Also the first to replies are snaky and totally unhelpful. All three of you are pushing it right now.

And think of it all this way. The army kicks ass in the movie but all the evil Cons are U.S. military vehicles and a police car. I think it evens out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.