bring TFs! will time travel!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by kajobaldisimo, Jul 12, 2010.

1. kajobaldisimo

kajobaldisimo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    can you imagine how blown away transfans of the 80s, and even HasTak, will be, if you time travel back to 1985/86 and bring MP Prime or even MP starscream and show them all?

even better, you go back, meet your young self and give yourself your MP TFs! (give your young self a monumental wow moment and then eventually, a traumatic headache because you forgot to leave instruction sheets)

sorry, its 2 am. i need to sleep.

2. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Psh. I'd bring 10k to go pick up a bunch of G1, give my younger self one of everything and rent a storage locker for the rest. I'd pay for my college, mortgage and then some.

3. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

I'd probably go back and tell myself not to be so stupid as to break/lose important pieces to all my old RID toys!

4. Erector

Erector I ruined the Hall of Fame

News Credits:
    I would go back to 1992 and buy every Overlord in the clearance bin and Woolworths.

And laugh.

5. katch26

katch26 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    really? if you could time time travel you would only invest in TFs? lol Id BTF2 it and bet on all the big sports events.

6. aey103

aey103 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Probably wouldn't time travel for Transformers, I would be more inclined to give myself a Sports almanac, winning lottery numbers, and buy stock in Apple, Google, etc in my name. Actually give my dad the sports almanac and winning lottery numbers because if I saw myself younger it could possibly result in something bad with the space time continuim.

7. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    I would go back and collect the figures I never picked up back when i started collecting in 2004 which is mostly Armada,Energon,Alternators,Universe 1.0 and Commerative reissues.

8. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

GREAT SCOTT! That sounds so familiar!

9. Sy-Rein

Sy-Rein Rogue Stunticon

News Credits:
    I'd be doing the same thing. But I'd also go back a bit further and buy a few old Muscle cars to store for the next/last few decades.

Althought the sports almanac that others have mentioned would be quite handy as well, that's probably where I'd get all the money from to buy all those TFs, Muscle Cars and a nice piece of property when all those things were cheap and easily attainable.

10. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    i'd make Ace Rothstein look like a 3rd rate, no talent Jimmy the Greek as i sit back and have bookies cutting checks on bets i made pre-season in the major sports.
    Make Gordon Gecko look like that Octopus that picks World Cup winners with the stock's i would buy.

I'd do what Madoff did, but i would do it 99% legal (well, using almanacks to get ahead is kinda cheating, ya know)

i'd personally want to go back far enough to get all the diaclone and other pre-TF stuff, hop forward just enough to catch distribution trucks as they unload the hasbro cases each wave.

take a break during Beast era and pick back up when all those ReIssues/ehobby/Alts and things started rolling in again.

one last thing. I would go back so i could wipe certain toy abominations off the map.
    No Teddy Ruxpin, No Alf, no Pound Puppies, no Animorphs, no Ben10...

11. Rattrap Primal

Rattrap Primal Geek Overlord

I'd make sure I had 1980's currency and get Fortress Maximus, Powermaster Prime, Skorpinok, then try to find a import store and try to get Star Sabre and Deathsaurus. Then I'd go back to the writers meeting for the Movie and tell them not to kill off the Season 1 cast. Then get the Diakron Diattacker

12. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    I'd go back and buy the microsoft.com domain name and every iteration of it. Then with the money from the eventual buyout, I'd just go buy every TF created, and call it a day in my mansion.

13. SegaGenesis

SegaGenesis Headmaster

It's all fun and games until Skynet goes live...

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'd invent AFA.

15. Thelbert

Thelbert Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think about this a lot.
    I'd love to go get all the Transformers I missed as a child and beast war, unicron trillogy.
    My biggest problem would be money!
    I can't use my credit or debit card!
    And just think how much work it would be to get a ton of cash from that time period! No one would take our current monopoly looking money! aaahhh!

Course, if my time machine was like the TARDIS I could just show up in the toy aisle and steal what I wanted!. muahahahaha!

God, I'm weird.

16. aprim

aprim Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Id find out where MBay went to school and weggie him.
    Ohh and grab a few forts maxs too.

17. rattrap007

rattrap007 Insert witty comment here TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'd go back to ancient era and take a bunch of lost coins (roman, greek, etc) and a gold bar or two. Travel back to the 80s and pawn it. Use that money to buy up all the TFs I can. Also find out the powerball numbers and win a huge pay out..

18. dx-skullgraymon

dx-skullgraymon Well-Known Member

but i like animorphs

19. Dran0n

Dran0n Junk male

News Credits:
    I'd go back in time and ..... get into TF's sooner.

20. Jeremy.B

Jeremy.B Formerly Leader Blackout TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    buy stock in Microsoft, Apple, and a few others. Then have two basements in my mansion; one for vintage G1-G2 stuff (MISB and loose/complete of everything) and have all the takara and MP/alternators displayed (one to fiddle with and one to display behind glass), and the basement/gameroom would be for all my Alabama stuff, including the personal thank you letter from bear Bryant that would be the centerpiece of my collection, given to me after setting up a scholarship fund for hot women athletes.