1. UltraPrimus56

UltraPrimus56 In the ruins of paradise

Do you guys like him as a short, fast, and agile prick, or the buff and amazingly strong prick? For me, I like him as he was in war for cybertron, he was fast, he had a cool alt mode, and he had a really cool sword, but thats just me, which one do you guys like better?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    Breakdown's a prick? He's more of a straight up asshole to me.

Also I give almost zero fucks. Neither are that super interesting and honestly Breakdown seems pointless in this show. He only exists as a counterpart to Bulkhead with some forced and unconvincing backstory between the two we still don't know a thing about. Small Breakdown had a few funny lines here and there but like most of the characters in WFC existed not because he actually served a purpose to the story but because he was another name to appease the fans an show that High Moon remembers the old G1 cartoon that was the only thing ever in Transformers besides the movies and that they're Transformers fans too, see!

3. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    I kind of prefer WFC Breakdown.

4. Wars

Wars Regular At Swerve's™

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Flickr:
    Tumblr:
    I honestly prefer the small, paranoid little Breakdown of War for Cybertron and Generation One personally, as the Breakdown of Transformers Prime seems like a bit of a name slap.

But, I do like Prime Breakdown as a character. He's interesting, and I hope we find out more about his past with Bulkhead as the series progresses on-wards.

5. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well I like both but the Prime Breakdown has the advantige of not letting paranoia run his life!:lol  Besides it's nice to have a break from sticking to G1 homages and doing your own thing every now and then right?

6. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like TFP Breakdown, but I almost feel as if that moreso because of fandom interpretations of Breakdown as opposed to his actual self.

7. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm fine with either version personality wise, but the Prime one wins in both voice and design from the WFC one. Fucking WFC Breakdown sounds like a bad anime dub character.

8. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    This.:) 

9. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Kuphead

News Credits:
    Brakedown Confirmed for Prick.

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Funny enough Breakdown in WFC was voiced by Crispin Freeman a anime voice actor.

Personally I still kinda perfer WFC Breakdown slightly because he's a comedy relief charecter and well nuts. Prime Breakdown is a badass but he's not as interesting, personally if it was up to me i'd have Prime Breakdown be a psychotic bruiser.

11. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Prime Breakdown is much better, while I do like WFC-Breakdown [his interactions with Megs were hilarious], Prime-Breakdown is a much more unique character, a brute warrior that has brains, and is morally ambiguous to boot. Very interesting character.

12. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I gotta agree here. Neither serve much purpose in the stories they were in.

I guess I may chose WFC for the mere fact that being small makes him feel smarter. Although that's not really much of a reason.

13. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well I agree with Breakdown being more of a jerk too but than that's pretty much the whole point of his character. I'm sure Breakdown will have some sort of breakthrough in terms of character next season. His backstory dosen't seem forced to me and we may get to know more of it so let's be pateint.

As for his WFC version well he's nothing really special too like you said only to please fans who want more G1 characters.

14. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

Well this thread is now and season two is two months from now so I say it doesn't count at this point.

15. SuperJazz

SuperJazz Dictator of my Dimension

I do like the Prime Breakdown as a character. And the fact that he's Bulkhead's rival makes things more interesting for the story. And the discussion between him and Starscream in "Operation: Breakdown" was very interesting about which side to choose thing. He is a jerk, but he's a Decepticon, it's kinda a requirement to be either evil, a jerk, or just mentally unstable.

But I did like WFC Breakdown a lot too. But hey, I just like mentally unstable, paranoid robots. Don't judge me.

16. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    I prefer Prime Breakdown. I love his interactions with Airachnid in Metal Attractions. And, like Bulkhead, he's not ******ed like most big characters in cartoons or other fiction.

17. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I like Prime Breakdown.

Yes, he's a bit of a jerk but he's a decepticon but I'm we'll see a different side of him in season 2.

18. ahunmaster

ahunmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My thoughts exactly on all of the above. While WFC Breakdown was fun, Prime Breakdown has some cool characteristics and he might have some interesting parts in Season 2 or onward.

19. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    TFP, easily, better character. I don't believe "Breakdown" needs to be a scared paranoid stress-machine all the time, honestly, I'd like to see them connect WFC's to TFP's by showing how he was a scrawny scared guy that got buff (thus confident).

20. Wheeljack_Prime

Wheeljack_Prime Don't eat me

News Credits:
    That'd be hilarious. Flashback episode plz.