breakaway variant

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by UltraMarcus28, Jul 22, 2009.

1. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    i finally tracked him down and i dont know if i should open him please help

ps its not likely i get the original version.

2. roykop

roykop Cassetticon

News Credits:
    If you've been tracking him for a while, by the sound of your post, I would assume you would have knows what your intentions are by now. I highly doubt this will be any time of increased value collectible down the road, if that's why you were considering keeping it MIB.

3. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

****loves the sig pic****

I have both and and I'll be opening the darker once I get Thrust. For me theres no value in keeping it MISB. Besides I keep the packages for my TFs, so if there is a value issue down the road, I'll be ready. I already opened my Sideways pair, so for me its not a big deal.

4. T-Logicon

T-Logicon assembles the drones

***love the sig pic....so true!***

Why is it unlikely you'll get the "normal" Breakway? Anyway, for me Ive got both, and I'm gonna open the darker one when I get Thrust. I dont see this variant being a value TF in the future. If it does become valuable, I'm ready because I keep all of the packages for my TFs anyway so I'm good. I've already opened both of my Sideways, so for me its no big deal.

If you cant find the original colored Breakaway anywhere, PM me because he is still in saturation mode in my area. Be happy to pick him for you.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2009
  5. UltraMarcus28

UltraMarcus28 Maximal

News Credits:
    oh no i just dont have alot of money coming in so i really cant afford to get two of the mold, its my only rotf toy because i need to watch my wallet. im going to open him and save the box. thanks guys