Breakaway/Thrust Neck Mod?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by SharkyMcShark, Dec 2, 2009.

1. SharkyMcShark

SharkyMcShark Hi. I'm better than you

News Credits:
    I understand that there are several threads on this in the Radicons, and various guides in the feedback threads, but I need poster's opinions on which is the easiest to perform/least risky?

I'm a bit of a klutz and I know that anything that requires some degree of proficiency will end in either me wounding myself or breaking the figure, in which case I'll have to drive 30 minutes to ToysRUs and buy another one. With that in mind I'd like some feedback on which is the least... finnicky to perform.

2. silenth

silenth Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I have done 3 head/neck mods for thrust/breakaway. IMO, the easiest mod is the one where you shave off a part of he front canopy so it just slides forward in robot mode allowing better neck extension. If you mess up and shave off more than you have to, just go ahead and just super glue the front canopy to the main one.

If you are doing the mod on thrust, you should also shave a bit of from the back of his head to allow for better movement.