Customs: breacher combiner idea

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Skyripper, Mar 21, 2011.

1. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

hey this is just an idea I had to have a combiner team made of six breachers. I have some ideas on how to join them all together using PCC ports mostly, but would like some creative input on it. for the legs I'll use PCC ports with the drone part attached to breachers butt flap and the commander (blue part) attached onto the thigh. (I want to try and make the thighs cannons for the leg breachers so they'll also have the clip system on them. for the shoulder it will be mostly the same thing. don't have a clue how to attach the two body halves together though.

attached is a very bad pic I made on paint of what I'm roughly going for

Attached Files:

2. Bigbot3030

Bigbot3030 Well-Known Member

I like the concept, but here's a different idea.
    The way the arms look seem to work really well, what if you used that same idea for the legs (so it's all breacher for the leg, not just shin and a different piece for the thigh), then use the PCC "onslaught" (bombshock?) as the torso. while it's not ALL breachers (to be clear, it'd be 4 for the limbs), the proportions could still look kinda cool, and the vehicle group pic would look sweet.

this could simplify your overall goal (since you'd only have to figure out how to attach a port to breacher in the same place, then just do it four times) of combining and look.

Otherwise I see alot of scabbing on connectors and pieces to make it work. just a thought. i like the idea though, breacher is a badass little guy, and seeing a team of them would be cool.

Randy!

3. Skyripper

Skyripper Seeker

I just bid on a cheap bombshock for the ports on him and his drones so if I get it I can see what it looks like.

after thinking about it I wanted to make all the extra parts useful when not combined, like the thighs and crotch into a heavy weapon unit for one of the breachers and a chest plate that can become a shield for one of them. this could give all the individual breachers some character.

4. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

May be a good idea to go look up Ramrider's set of PCC joints. He made a fantastic set of ports to link commanders together, so they work as female connectors for the blue male commander connectors. See if he can do something for ya.