UPDATE ON PAGE 2 So now I have photos, which would officially make this a WIP. After seeing ZiZi's Brawn over at Sector70 I decided to make my own. I was attempting to transplant Universe Hound's arms onto Energon Strongarm, however the ball joints were too different. Wondering the best way to proceed I decided to hack off the Energon's ball joint post and drill out the post. The hole was just the right diameter for Hound's ball joint post- too bad I cut them too short. Now, I mutter an obscenity occasionally- drop an "F" bomb when things go rough- nothing that I am proud of. However, I can't recall in recent memory saying that many "F" words that many times in succession. The reason I am using Hound's arms is because of the swivel. I want Brawn to have that swivel-arm battle grip that Strongarm doesn't have. I cut Hounds sholder peg off it's ball and drilled a hole in the ball. Later I cut the nail down to an appropriate length and glued 1 end into the ball and then the other end into Longarm's sholder. For the most part, success! The down side is that because of the hollowing out of Hound's sholder ball joint it lost it's shape. It does its job, but some arm movement is smooth and then it gives me heavy resistance. I probably should have used epoxy, but I felt intimidated. However, the cyanoacrylite seems to be holding well.