Brawl = Me Too

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by monosierra, Jun 4, 2007.

1. Poho

Poho That's MISTER Poho to you

News Credits:
    i think it's been said that he tears shit up for a while. but anyway, yeah i think it'll ruin the movie if anything more gets revealed.

2. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Movie Brawl is to Transformers as Bobba Fett is to Star Wars :D 

3. Aptom

Aptom Well-Known Member

allthough the shots wever seen are absolutley amazing , we havnt seen anythign really great. its awesome how a transformer just moving around is getting people so exited. maybe all brawls shots are so action packed that bay just wants to keep them for the movie.

4. General Magnus

General Magnus Da Custodes of the Emprah

I would like to have be this way:

Bwarl bio said´s he has a deep hate and nothing more. How about if the Allsparkk "cures" him (kind like Tankor). He falls to the ground, lafter going into stasis lock

Maybe having Spike being hunted down by Barricade into a building after and then just when Barricade is about to kill Spike, something grabs his arm. (Brawl).Maybe have him said something like "No more hate" or something. Then have him throw Barricade into a pillar only to cause the building to colapse. He then proceeds to hold the building and get Spike enought time to flee( like Spiderman 2). The last scene we get is Bwarl letting loose some scream, or growl and then the building colapsing killing him and Barricade.

5. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

SPOILAHS:

HA! He holds off two Autobots for a good scene before going down. Trust me, his scenes will be fun.

Read the book, BTW.

...General Magnus... I'm not feeling it.

6. rabbit prime

rabbit prime Well-Known Member

well we all know (spoiler)

jazz dies, but he's got like what 1.5 seconds of trailer time? but however...the autobot medic, rachet has like .003 seconds of screentime in the trailers so i can atleast assume that if hes a toy...he'll prolly be in there a good while b4 he gets toasted by your favorite pontiac